Coordinator Style

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RadarRider, Jun 26, 2011.

1. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

So, we have had discussions on what side of the ball we want to start out on, but what style of offense or defense will you play? Will you bring your own playbook in, pick a team specific, or honor the style of play already established at cornerstone univeristy? If you do not know which side of the ball you want to be then talk about both Offense and Defense.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'm leaning towards creating my own pro style offense. I love the balance of running and throwing and being proficient in both is a huge key to the overall success of an offense. How well will that translate to the game? Who knows. I'd like to model it loosely after the NY Giants/Kevin Gilbride.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Same, I-form, singleback trip set, shotgun. Nothing fancy; just a consistent, effective offense.

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Since I am rolling with defense, I am planning on running a Cover 2, 4-3 D.

I like to play it safe and allow the MLB to roam and make plays.

5. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

It will be interesting to see what a cover 2 can, now that they have improved the zone D

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I think to start I'll work with what I have talent wise and go from there. If I do offense though I'll have to recruit balance. If I could run the ball 2:1 to passing that is preferred.

If it's defense I'm open to anything. We'll see what kind of hand I get dealt.

7. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Not to get side tracked on my own thread: When do we draft teams?

8. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

kinda been wondering this myself. I know Ryno is busy as hell, but I assume he has things planned and ready to go when the time is right

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Since none of the 1* teams run a 3-4 by default I'm going to use the custom play book feature on defense to create a multiple defense with an even number of 3-4 and 4-3 formations including the base formations along with some of the newer ones like the 3-4 predator.