Cornhuskers tame wolverines

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Mogriffjr, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nebraska has been flying low this season with no bravado after losing 5 games last year and losing a star of prestige.

The coaching staff decided to dial down the nonsense and prepare better for game days. They also took a deep look of the roster and have put their best guys in their proper and correct spots on both offense and defense. Games like today against Michigan would show how much more tweaking needs to be done.

The Nebraska defense came out guns blazing as they completely took out what Michigan wanted to do. It was just a perfect game by the defense as they allowed less than 100 yards of offense to Michigan and picked off 3 passes while getting 4 sacks on the game and that led to a shutout The pressure was immense throughout the game as Michigan tried to start with their run game but could never get it going. Nebraska CB's sat on all routes and it seems they were running them better than Michigan was. "We finally played up to our ability out there," said coach moreecemos.

Meanwhile offensively coach has been proud of the progress of FR-QB Chris Warren as he's taking the offense in stride with his gun of an arm an improving accuracy though warren would say he has a long ways to go. "I missed some guys out there and we could have been more crisper as a unit but we see what we are capable of. Warren passed for around 250yds and 3TD's on the game spreading the ball to 6 different receivers. The run game was decent albeit not where it should be but the coaching staff feels incorporating SO-RB Terrence Charles into the fold more will jump start the ground game as Vincent has struggled to find his niche. The final score was 38-0 in favor of the cornhuskers. Gg Twister18

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

WTF Twister18

MOAR NCAA less COD for you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

COD has hurt my game too, I never EVER practice or lab anymore. Oh well.

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I agree. 2 years with no trench help hurts as well.

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I tried plays I never had before and switched qbs but nothing helped. Great job mo!!

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

More practice! Should know every play in your playbook backwards and forwards ;)