Archived Correct, Completed PS3 Rosters!! Look Inside...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 20, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Correct, Completed PS3 Rosters!! Look Inside...

Now that I got you guys' attention this is what I'm going to need you to do. Grab your team's real life roster (depth chart if you find it) and post it up in here with the changes needed. Once you've posted yours start looking for teams in your conferences as well (only really concerned about correct names/positions). I'm not concerned to much about smaller conferences at the moment, just wanna get the BCS conferences completed first.

Now this will have to be a team effort if you wanna kick this thing off anytime soon. The sooner the better(y) And I won't be worried about equipment y'all can do that on your own:D

-ND- You just have to post the rest of yours or go in and do it yourself and upload the file.
    -Tubb- You guys have people leaving every day it seems. Do your best homie

I think the roster is in my locker (Debo2) if not then its in PSN: buckeye02 locker

Ray

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Adjusted Roster for IronDragonU rosters

USC Roster Changes

Column 1
    Offense Player Name Year Changes
    WR #22 Kyle Prater FR #85
    WR #9 David Ausberry SR Has moved to TE, currently fighting for starting job
    Defense
    LE #97 Malik Jackson JR Delete
    LE #16 James Boyd RS FR Create/Replace Malik Jackson
    RE #42 Devon Kennard JR Switch to MLB
    LOLB #53 Marquis Simmons Soph Create
    LOLB #49 Hayes Pullard FR move to ROLB
    MLB #51 Jarvis Jones Soph Delete
    MLB #36 Simione Vehikite RS Soph Move to ROLB
    MLB #43 Will Andrew RS FR Create/Replace U. Kaveinga
    ROLB #37 Jordan Campbell JR Delete
    CB #9 Byron Moore Soph Delete
    CB #22 Daniel Harper JR Create/Replace Byron Moore
    CB #27 Marshall Jones RS JR Move to SS
    FS #29 Jawanza Starling Soph Move/Starter at FS
    SS #7 T.J. McDonald Soph Starter at SS

umm here u go

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I get home in a hour, not to sure about doing rating adjustments because then everybody would want them.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Also check out this file... IronDragonU... probably the best yet... he's editing steelerfans' roster

6. BG

BG On The Rize!

What if a player is above another on the real depth chart, but on the game the player below is rated higher! Do we adjust the "AWR" for the second string to accomodate?

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'll ask a roster maker and see.... go on the gamingtailgate.com and check out the list of changes IronDragonU has made

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't use Block-O's and them boys roster file... I was looking over another roster and givin' them the credit... then I actually realized I have 4 different rosters on save... the rosters I was going over was (or looking at) was actually nahbull (think he used steelersfan) roster file.

That OS one had a lineman playing slot for OSU?! I appreciate them dudes doin' what they do but a mistake like that is noticeable and should of been caught if they "checked" over 'em like they said. Don't know where else they could of messed up so I say just keep them in a safe place just not in your locker, lol.

Guess that's why everybody loves 9s set so much... but I will say IronDragon's edits of steelerfan's roster is on point at the moment.

9. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Jerzey,

The link you had was missing four of Florida's top 5 recruits. Here is a bit more info on them. This is, on paper, the best recruiting class in Florida's history, whatever that means. These four guys should at least be in the game and rated as high as the other top freshman.

Chris Dunkley (WR,5-10,164, Pahokee): Speed playmaker at receiver; he might find work as a kick returner, too.

Dominique Easley (DT, 6-3, 258, Staten Island, N.Y., Curtis): Top-rated New York player was dominant in the Under Armour game.

Sharrif Floyd (DT, 6-3, 310, Philadelphia George Washington): Nasty, with a huge motor — perfect traits for a defensive tackle. Could get on the field quickly.

Ronald Powell (DE,6-4, 230, Moreno Valley, Calif., Rancho Verde): Rivals.com’s No. 1 player. His game is speed, but he has strength and athleticism to match.

10. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

That illinois roster file up top is wrong as well Charest is gone Ill get on this later today

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok, just let me know.

Tubb I'm bout to upload my current roster so you can nitpick your Trojans right quick, lol.

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol Just change QB #15 James Boyd to #14 Jesse Scroggins and were good. unless u want me to have the same player at two different positions QB/LE

P. Carroll made J. Boyd a QB strictly for the spring since A.Corp transferred, J. Scroggins was still in HS and transfer B. Kan wasn't cleared to offically practice until the summer. But Boyd is a DE

P.S. Nvm I can change that on my own later...i hope...

13. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Only mistakes I see with OSU are Duron Carter is gone because of Academics and Jamel Turner got shot...twice..in the last couple of months on two seaperate occasions hahah...yeah if i was him id be moving and fast

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's what was confusing me... I was using to different sites and one had 'em listed at DE and the other at QB... then Rivals has Manoogian but I see Kan on another site...

Dig the name I highlighted.... now peep the date...

[​IMG]

It hasn't been spring for awhile, rivals is f'n up!!

Edit: I meant to highlight Boyd's name...

15. NDCOLTS1979

anyone who wants can download my locker roster and see if they are close to the real thing illinois is right on point and so should everyone elses

16. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Who's roster do you have? I'm tryin' to find somethin' close and go!! Block-O and Gator's roster has a linemen playin' slot for OSU... c'mon son

18. NDCOLTS1979

I have mine most people have seen me on for days since the game came out. I have been working on it and my brother was when i went to sleep. Its about as close to possible anyone can look at it and let me know but i did more than just rename players.

19. NDCOLTS1979

Mine carter is gone Usc is real close. the problem with the wr moving to te is the fact that he is so low on the ranking system but he is there and listed as 4th so he can be moved back to wr where he would of been #3 on usc. I adjust no rankings so what they were is what they are

20. NDCOLTS1979

Illinois still sux lol no matter how i look at it. but no these are probably the closest to real except for 9s

21. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wait? You did your own rosters or did you edit someone else's? Either way... why didn't you say something!! Man.... and who's your brother?? Is he on TF??

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

ND put your rosters in your locker

24. NDCOLTS1979

Mr brother isn't on tf I. Just asked for his help while I slept. I didn't want to step on any toes with the roster and wanted to complete it before I said anything ill get it in my locker when I get home I swore I saved it in there already

25. NDCOLTS1979

I did my entire roster from fresh