Corso MIA?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Masler, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Corso MIA?

Is it just me or was Corso in the game when I first got it and then maybe within the last couple of weeks I haven't heard him at all. Did he get silenced in the Patch? Or was he never in the game at all?

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

never....

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Never and it's now called 'Ask Coach'.

On a side note, Corso is in OKC tonight speaking at a benefit called Stroak of Genius.

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

only place you can still find corso is if you go to the preview a game screen where Herb and Corso pick winners.

Kind of funny that he's out, and yet Erin Andrews (who is to my knowledge unemployed) is in the game.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What's the point of Erin Andrews anyway... she only tells me injuries and repeats the same ish... they need to steal from 2K and have EA do what Cheryl Miller does in 2K basketball...

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

as far as i know, they didn't resign Corso for this Game or he didn't want to do it. He was never in the game to do play by play along side of the other 2 announcers. and Gilmore is right the only place Corso makes an appearance is the Team Preview Screen to pick who he thinks will win the game.

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I think you could still hear some soundbytes from Corso when you went to ask coach. they must have fixed that with the patch

8. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Probably both. I know the ea team said there were many complaints about his annoying feedback, so they cut him out. In my opinion if Erin A is in the game, she needs to be involved in reports for many other parts of the game that make her a part of the announcing team. I like her as a knowledgeable woman announcer, but they have reduced her role in the game so much that it's a surprise when you hear her. Not the case in a real broadcast.

9. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Since when?