Couple issues...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Mar 11, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

All of which I can handle and have plans for.

A: Sanano has not been on the site since last Friday the 4th. He has not been on aim since monday when he found out his complaint against him. He did not comment in his schedule thread this week. Also he is in WFL and has not been on there in over ten days. I have a feeling between that and the Dritsch thing he may be awol or gone. I think I will give him till Sunday then make a move. Thoughts?

B: Bruce is leaving not sure how long but he needs a break. So we will need an NFC rep and a new board member. NFC Rep I have someone in mind and will talk to Nate and Jer on that. Also should I open the Cowboys up or just give them back to wayj who had them and is a fan and open the Panthers?

C: Bates is an idiot.

Oh did you need more info other then that? There was an ea boot last night but it was fine right after that and people were playing. Ironically he had a d/c in a game after that he was losing this is at least no lie the 8th case I know of in the past season and a half. On top of that he did not follow 2 rules on bidding on the same player and put a third bid up that you can see that is closed that said "fuck you guys" I don't want him anyway.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Yea sorry guys but I need a break from the schedule that I am running right now. I will be perfectly honest with you, I am just not having that much fun playing football games anymore when it comes to scheduling them with other people.

It sounds selfish but I want to play on my time when I want to...not force games in that I dont even feel like playing or enjoy at all...(not due to anyone or anything) other then my time and the fact that the game just isnt that much fun to play..at times you get that madden game that is great fun...then you get three who cares games in a row..

I still enjoy my games and love to play, but feel like I am forcing myself to play this one...force of habit I guess...

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Try playing Dunlap at 1am in the morning......

I hear you. I take breaks myself. though not terribly long ones and sometimes i just change up what I do by playing scrimmages with different playbooks so it doesnt get stale. Ive been lucky though. I think all of my games have been fun since they have all been down to the wire.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Just an update Sanano checked in this morning he was out of town watching his little sister and forgot to post in the out of office...

5. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Oh and tying Dunn on the final play of regulation and beating him on the second play of OT makes it much more enjoyable!!

Im coming around on the Bates is an idiot theory. I usually give people lots of rope on the idiot front but whats wrong with him.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Also I am going to hold off till this weekend to open up the Cowboys. The next owner in will be Prane or wdunn after I talk with both. There are 2 fans out there that I want to talk to personally and if they dont take them I will. I am never gonna get the Eagles and if I did swapping the Cowboys to Vish is a pretty good deal for him in 12. Also this would allow the Bengals fan to get his team and I am more then fine with Dallas if it came to that I have a slight obsession with Felix Jones I am not sure why, shut up KO...

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Cmon Dunn. You cant say a comment like that and expect nothing. But since you asked me to shut up, I wont say a thing. I do have something to say about your move to Dallas. Considering your an Iggles fan, your F'in traitor and are either possessed or someone else signed in as you. Most likely Greeeeg since he is easily manipulated. Are you sure you want to leave the AFC North? you had a nice comfy run there.... playing Vish twice a year will be interesting. Bruce was happy with it.......

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I would never take another NFC south team, just saying :doodie:

9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Haha to be honest I am doing it so that stealth could get the Bengals (if I do it at all) and so I have a decent team to present to vish in a swap attempt for 12. I am never gonna be the Bengals in 12 and also this helps in some way getting Jeremy back the Colts that he gave up to that dude who renamed his kids for to steal them in the first place. Then turned out to be a huge gambler and drunk (which is fine if you dont piss off the wrong people) and quit here in a rage. I see your point but if I am gonna let a fan take the Bengals and I cant get the Eagles or Fins I need to find a team who have players I like for 12. Honestly I could take a number of teams in the future and be fine Dallas is one of them. In the end though this may not work anyway since Sammy and Wayj are fans to begin with so much to do about nothing as usual one day I will be selfish. That day will be when I boot Vish for no reason lol...

10. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

might as well give the Cowboys back to wajo, it's his #1 team, while sammy's #1 is Ravens I'm pretty sure with Dallas #2

11. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

And if it were not for all the flippin Aints fans causing a jam maybe more people could get their team. I have been working on Vish for almost 3 in game season's.

12. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah Dave I agree with that but wayj can be flighty sometimes with being active and it is late in the year I want to make sure he will stick around through season 4 if not that bridge will burn for the future...

13. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

By the way anyone have any thoughts on what to do about this one?

C: Bates is an idiot.

Oh did you need more info other then that? There was an ea boot last night but it was fine right after that and people were playing. Ironically he had a d/c in a game after that he was losing this is at least no lie the 8th case I know of in the past season and a half. On top of that he did not follow 2 rules on bidding on the same player and put a third bid up that you can see that is closed that said "fuck you guys" I don't want him anyway.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, I'll weigh in a bit....

Bruce, believe me when I say I 100% understand burnout with Madden. Right now I am crisp toast as far as OMFL goes. Only reason I'm hanging around is because there is a Lions fan who wants them in Madden 12 (why he won't swap now just to get it over with I have no idea, but anyway....), but if he leaves/quits or whatever I am really thinking of just hanging up OMFL side action till 12 comes out.

I think Sanano will be fine after a bit. Yes, his buddy got booted from OMFL, but Dritsch is in WFL for now, so maybe that will help out. He does need to do a better job of checking in, though.

For as much of a pain in the ass as Bates is, he unfortunately has not done anything that is deemed at a bootable offense. However, that does NOT mean that he does not need a stern chat with league leadership with his recent behavior. He knows the rules around bids. Or should by now. That last post on the player that he wanted should get some kind of formal reprimand from the league in a global setting. Meaning he should get a warning just like we'd put on a guy who violated gameplay rules or any other rules we have. If Bates has an issue with that, then we take further cause to possibly remove him from the OMFL, especially now that we have a waiting list that is active in WFL.