Couple issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by greeeeeeeeg2003, Jun 13, 2011.

1. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

So Week 4 will open today:

Nate (Saints) is out of town until 10PM Friday night and I am leaving town Thurs afternoon for the race. Who is required by rules to get a sub? I am sure the same goes for Nate but I would like to play as my team if i can. Thoughts?

2. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I redirected greegs thread to here, as there a few other issues to deal with.

1- greeeg and nates game time issue

2- we advanced at 3pm today, does that make today Day 1?

3- missing recaps, only 2 owners are missing recaps from the first 2 weeks

3a- chrisdstan- missing a recap from week 2, not sure really what we can do here, if he can't physically use a computer, then he cant write a recap. He now also has 1 to do for week 3. not sure how long of a pass we want to let him have

3b- vishal- missing recaps from week 1 and week 2, he had told me on Friday that he has been busy with work, working overtime since someone is on vacation. he also told me that he would have them done by Saturday night at midnight, but they were not. Truthfully, he hasnt even been on aim the last few days, and Im sure some of that is work related and some of it is heat game related. Not sure how much longer to give him. At least he doesnt have 1 to do for week 3

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'd say sub for Nate against Greeeeeeeg. Today is officially day 1, with 48 hours from advance to schedule.

Missing recaps - Chris I think has a legitimate excuse. Now Vishal - this is first I heard about his work schedule. He has some WFL recaps to do as well.

5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

ive been trying to message vishal, he had time to play his game tonight, doesnt even seen like he ever plans to do his recaps, whatever

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Honestly, give him a suspension. No joke. He was warned when I was monitoring this and I know Kap did too.

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am not even going to touch the subject of my game, but vish needs to lose a player like was stated earlier in the offseason. he's just lazy.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I was under the impression you were not able to play. Were we wrong? I tried to sub for you, but got d/ced after half.

9. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I sent vishal a message on aim last night, even though he's logged in as invisible, he still should have gotten the message. I told him that he can have until Thursday night at midnight to at lest get his recaps in for week 1 and week 2. I gave him the extension because he said that he was working overtime since someone was on vacation. I also let him know that if he doesn't than DeSean Jackson will be suspended for 1 game (1st offense) and also for 4 more games (2nd offense).

I still never see chrisdstan on aim ever so I havent been able to speak with him yet.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Also have to take care of Vishal on WFL side as well. I'll post in the appropriate forums for that.