1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Couple NBA 2k11 Offline dynasty questions

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by Kasper, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

1 - whats a good set for the sliders/difficulty etc? I like to play with long games, really get a real game feel. I'm not the greatest at the game, but would rather lose a couple games I shouldnt then beat teams I shouldn't consistently. want a good challenge

2 - anyone know of a good set of draft classes, something that goes a couple years deep? I don't wanna use a bunch of different classes from the share place and have 2 or 3 Sullingers in the league.

2. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Id just start on simulation-pro if you havent tried that yet.

you can DL a class each year, just make sure you pick the right class(2011, 2012, 2013 etc)

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

I cant shoot for shit on this game with simulation sliders.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

1. Youtube 'Versuz2 NBA 2k11 sliders' or you can go on DSS and find Mike's sliders. Just make sure to put strength down to 1 for both sides.
    2. Just look in 2k share and the most downloaded draft class is usually put together rather well.