Couple of questions about Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Bondzai, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Couple of questions about Georgia Tech

I was going through the roster and noticed that they don't have any tight ends. Now I know that they don't use any with the flex bone, so is it ok if I just put some fullbacks at TE on the depth chart?

Also, the home and away jerseys are both white. The only difference in the uniform is the home pants are gold and the away pants are white. There is an alternate blue jersey. Is that how they have it in real life?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Sanders might know the answer to the jersey question.

Have you already downloaded the fixed rosters from ealocker? They still messed up? I don't have a problem with you not having any TEs and subbing FBs.

3. Bondzai

I downloaded the new roster. It looks fine, they just don't have any TEs, which is the way it is in real life because the fleXbox One doesn't use TEs. The only time there will be TEs on the field is in the goal line set. I figure if I have my FBs in there it should be ok.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

nah in real life GT has some blue and gold jersey tops. i think maybe the only one you are missing is the gold?

i noticed you can customize your jersey in the game which is pretty cool.

5. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

New coach Paul Johnson has announced that Tech will wear their traditional white jerseys for home games in 2008 (as an aside, only one other school wears white jerseys as their "home" uniforms: LSU). The Jackets have used a variety of color schemes over the past 25 years, including their "throwback" uniforms on occasion (white helmets with old-gold jerseys and white pants, orginally worn in 1969-71).

This is from the Atlanta Journal in regards to the GT jersey's.

6. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

nice. didn't realize this.

7. Bondzai

For UvU home games, I will wear the blue alternate jerseys so there won't be any confusion.