Couple questions....

Discussion in 'The Final Countdown' started by Todd Ramsey, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Bucs can you summarize what changed regarding the sliders?

Also is it really 9 minute quarters or is that a typo? I love to play, but those are some really long games.

2. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Completely new set. The previous set was installed by the former commish. Dont even know where they came from. I played a few games with these and really liked how they felt. The games didn't seem THAT long to me, but I wasn't really focusing on it honestly. Lets try the quarter length out and if it is an issue we can knock it down a minute or two . These are the OS community sliders that are still being tweaked but they seem to be near their final form.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'm not sure if it is me and my memory but does EA save photos and highlights anymore? :mad:

4. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Bucs are we capping Coaching XP to 20? Eventually people will drop and we will add. The newbies will probably get the glitch that will cap them at 20 which would create an imbalance if we are all over 20. Also recruiting is ridiculously easy as it is.

5. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Not going to a full 12 should keep the glitch from happening. My other OD is in 2020, we've had multiple people join, drop, join again, coaches change jobs etc. and we've never had an issue. We started with 11 and also have carousel on. Both are different from most OD's. So either one of them could be why we've gotten lucky.

6. Bucs

You have to physically create them in the post game screen or else they don't .

7. Bucs

For now I'll hold off for two reason.

1) Hopefully nobody drops :cyclops:

2) When/If we do replace somebody I'm hoping that we have avoided the glitch by keeping it at 11, but if not we will deal with that bridge when we cross it.

Also, how are you dealing with the 9 minute quarters. I've only played 1 CPU game and it kind of dragged, but the user games have felt fine.

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

What do you mean physically? I have gone to to replay and snapped my own and they still don't show. :(

9. Bucs

Hmm IDK then, mine have been showing up when I've created them like that. I'll double check after I play my game.

10. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

9 min user games are boss. Feels more like a real game to me. 9 min CPU games are still fun (cause I love to play), but yeah I agree it can drag. Perhaps 8 minutes?

I'm about to hit 21 XP so I assume I'm okay to use it then?

11. Bucs

Yup. You can use it.

12. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Can we do away completely with run commit? I know I asked before and was told it was only GL situations. I hate it and would like to do away with it completely.

And if it is allowed I want to clarify it is only inside the 10. It didn't happen often, but a couple times I had it called against me on 3rd/4th and short outside the 10.

Bucs

13. Bucs

It doesn't bother me . It's beatable. But I'll throw up a poll in a bit and let the league decide