Couple Things

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Basis4aDay56, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Couple Things

1) I played my Miami game and lost 47-41. I had 8 turnovers to their 3. It was, quite frankly the DUMBEST game I have ever played in '10. It really felt like I was playing '09 to be honest. However, despite the level of rage I felt throughout the game, I didn't quit it. When I went to exit the game, I couldn't connect to the dynasty servers (wtf?), but unlike last year when you could sign in and out of XBL and then reconnect to report your game, it kicked me to the main menu. I don't have time to replay the game, so I guess I will take a sim for it. A shitty way to end an even shittier game.

2) Leaving at 7:00am eastern tomorrow for my vacation. I will log in when I get home from the Giants/Skins game on 9/13 to see where we are at, and I will be back in full force on 9/14. This season has pissed me off soooo much, expect the 'Noles to be coming out in full force in 2011.

Have a great week guys, and I'll see ya on the flip side!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

There is a small chance that I will be able to get my XBOX connected to the net while down there. I am bringing it, and we'll see. I'll let you guys know for sure tomorrow night at some point!