Cowboys(41)-Buccaneers(14)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Oct 13, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Cowboys(41)-Buccaneers(14)

[​IMG]

Cowboys Running Game Steps Up Big As The Boys Dominate Bucs

The Cowboy dominated the Bucs after a first drive Td from the Bucs offense in Week 1. Marion Barber & Felix Jones provided an excellent running game and Tashard Choice showed some burst in the 4th quarter. Although the Cowboys didn't have to throw much since the running game was so effective Tony Romo ended the game with no mistake and . Life after T.O.seemed well this week as Roy William caught a bid Td before the end of the first half. The offense seemed to be on their way to have a good start this year, but the defense was impressive. Although Jonathan Stewart had an excellent game after being traded to the Bucs from the Panthers. The Cowboys defense stepped up big getting 4 interception, 1 touchdown, and 3 sacks. All 4 cornerbacks that play the dime defense had an interception in the game (Jenkins,Newman,Scandrick,McKenzie).Demarcus Ware gave Qb's Josh Freeman and Bryon Leftwich a hard time all game by getting 3 sack between the two. The Cowboys seem to be rolling and open the gates to their new staduim next week. Althought the Giants look to spoil the party in the house that JERRY built.

Game Stat Leaders

Cowboys

Passing
    Tony Romo 9/11 214yds 2tds
    Rushing
    Marion Barber 126yds 1td
    Felix Jones 91yds 1td
    Receiving
    Roy Williams 41yds 1td
    Kicking
    Nick Folk 2/4 FG
    Defense
    Tackles
    Hamlin/Watkins 6tkls
    Sacks
    Demarcus Ware 3cks
    Ints
    4tied

Bucs

Passing
    Byron Leftwich 11/16 136yds 1td
    Josh Freeman 8/16 116yds 4int
    Rushing
    Jonathan Stewart 33yds
    Receiving
    Jonathn Stewart 79yds
    Defense

Tackles
    B. Rudd 4tkls

2. gatornation0620

gatornation0620 Will the Bucs go 0-16?

that is cold...very cold...no description of the game, come on man LOL.

I got my arse beat...

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i was just making sure the picture would work chill out bro...i always do game descriptions.....

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

It was a brutal game for the Bucs. Many of my defenses weaknesses inside on the line and at outside linebacker were exposed by the Cowboys brutal running attack. With rookie Josh Freeman getting his chance to start, the Bucs had a long opening drive that was capped off with a TD run by FB B.J. Askew. On the Cowboys first play from scrimmage however, Marion Barber asnwered with a long run for a TD. After this, the young QB started looking like a rookie. The next 2 quarters were ALL Cowboys. Their Defense was strong and fast. Freeman threw 4 picks and Ware was relentless with 3 sacks. After the 4th interception thrown by Freeman, he was replaced by Byron Leftwich at QB Leftwich lead the Bucs on a last drive that resulted in a TD pass to Eddie Royal in the corner of the end zone, but it was too late. The Cowboys could have made the game uglier, but they took it easy on the young, lesser talent Bucs. cadepetty247 was a great sport for not running up the clock and his team will be very tough going forward. Good luck cadepetty247.

5. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

good luck weblink... look foreward to the bucs upsetting a few teams this year