1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cowboys and Saints deal

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by rushers24, Feb 1, 2011.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Cowboys send:
    MLB B. James - 80, B pot (31 years old)
    C Cody Connoly - 75, A pot (24 years old)
    WR Roy Williams - 82, B pot (30 years old)

Saints send:
    MLB J. Vilma - 88, ? pot (30 years old)
    LT Charles Brown - 80, ? pot (25 years old)

Im assuming Villma is a B pot....
    The Saints are weak at C, and could use a WR with Henderson gone.

@Keller
    @Seachicken3

2. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

i dont get a vote, but that trade looks like u are dumping 2 old guys 2 get a young tackle and established MLB. Saints have plenty of low 80 old receivers, they dont want one more

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Saints Counter:

Cowboys give:
    LB S. Lee
    C C. Connoly

Saints send:
    LB J. Vilma

4. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Roy is 30, so by old Villma woudl qualify too as being old seeing how he is 30. I'm really not even sure I want to make this trade because it would put me down to 3 WR's, with my 3rd not being that good. And I would be giving up my 2nd best young OL.

I agree that this trade doesn't fit, but basically I'm just desperate for a MLB. I can't find any user team to trade with me.

5. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Cowboys decline that offer. I've been looking at the the Saints roster for like an hour trying to figure out what would make sense to trade for Vilma, and I can't come up with anything.

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I got a MLB that fits your criteria B potential and above 80 speed. He is only a 70 rating though, but he plays better than that. If you are interested, take a look... Chaney.

@rushers24

7. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

What do you want for him?

8. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

@rushers24

I also have a tradeable MLB J.Lewis 86 OVR 80spd....looking for a CB like Newman or Jenkins....not really sure if anything can actually worked out, being we are division rivals, lol

not saying a straight up trade, I would have to balance out the cap and try to keep it even in that manner as well.

9. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I would love to have Lewis, but I fear I would have to give up to much to get him. I need a good MLB for sure but he might be a little too good.