1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cowboys at Bucs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Oct 10, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Cowboys at Bucs

game is scheduled for tuesday 5 EST

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Game has been pushed back 30-45 mins and will now be played Tuesday at 5:45.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

still on for tmrw 5:45 EST

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I want to play, but yesterday I made an Antonio Bryant for Jonathon Stewart trade. I went home and dropped Bryant, but Stewart wasn't dropped yet as of this morning when I left for work. If I play today I would not have Stewart or Bryant. Let me just see if he gets dropped and I can get Stewart on my team. As long as I have him on my team I am ready to play. I will let you know as soon as possible today.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I talked to the person that I made the trade with. He told me that he did not have a chance to get on the game last night and drop Stewart. Pretty understandable. As long as he can get on tonight and drop Stewart I can play. Worst case scenario would be tomorrow at the same time (may actually be better for me). Is that ok with you?

6. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

cant play tmrw .....i have to work....can play today like we scheduled...i work wed. and thursday is advance