1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cowboys@Buccs Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Rasta, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Rasta

Rasta Guest

Cowboys@Buccs Week 1

This game started off horribly for me end of First Quarter was 7-0 then getting into the second quarter i was down 21-0 I basically just never took into consideration the McNabb can run. Not run like Vick run but just getting out of the pocket i started understanding what he was trying to do to me but not soon enough he went up 28-7 at the half.When he would roll out with Mcnabb i would try to do some cover and he would make a perfect play call with running Addai just like Collins says on the game Addai does best when he is facing a nickle or dime coverage gives him great lanes. Eventually i started finding spots to blitz and get McNabb throwing on the run I had a few picks off him. Then got my passing game going 31-14 at the end of the 3rd Quarter. I started getting turnovers and making him punt in the second half he only scored 3 points. Being down 3 possesions i knew what he was going to do on Defense, i figured he would know im passing the ball so he did some coverage D and i screened and it worked out perfectly. About halfway through the 4th Quarter i was able to hit a 100 yard pass on a screen to T.Holt narrowed the defect to 31-28 with a little over 3 mins to go i had all my TimeOuts and i decided to kick the ball off regularly which didnt pay off he ran the ball and passed killing a comeback. 31-28 FINAL