Cowboys(cadepetty247) Lag issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Jan 13, 2010.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Cowboys(cadepetty247) Lag issues

I just wanted to apologize for my internet problems. I have been in denile about it apparently b/c i had someone come out today again to check b/c i had alot of lag in a scrim with gaddy last night. My download speed isn't very good he said. Now tmrw i have a company coming tmrw or friday morning to hook me up with faster internet. He actually said it well up my download speed 2.3mgs. So, again i'd like to apologize to a few people i have played with lag and i take full responsibility for the lag..

Thanks

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

See I told you I wasnt trying to be a dick that one day when I asked. I work in IT and I wanted to know if it was you having trouble before. I was going to see if I could help you out with getting faster connection somehow.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha yea i apologize link for the attitude....i was in denile...im testing my new connection out tonite my download spd is 2.2 faster...so i should be straight

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Glad to see you got it fixed up.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

It's all good man. Everyone has those days. I am glad that you got it all straight.Good luck in your playoff game.