1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cowboys(cadepetty247) Lag issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Jan 13, 2010.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Cowboys(cadepetty247) Lag issues

I just wanted to apologize for my internet problems. I have been in denile about it apparently b/c i had someone come out today again to check b/c i had alot of lag in a scrim with gaddy last night. My download speed isn't very good he said. Now tmrw i have a company coming tmrw or friday morning to hook me up with faster internet. He actually said it well up my download speed 2.3mgs. So, again i'd like to apologize to a few people i have played with lag and i take full responsibility for the lag..

Thanks

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

See I told you I wasnt trying to be a dick that one day when I asked. I work in IT and I wanted to know if it was you having trouble before. I was going to see if I could help you out with getting faster connection somehow.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

haha yea i apologize link for the attitude....i was in denile...im testing my new connection out tonite my download spd is 2.2 faster...so i should be straight

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Glad to see you got it fixed up.

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

It's all good man. Everyone has those days. I am glad that you got it all straight.Good luck in your playoff game.