Cowboys Classic

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by MexiRican35, Jul 15, 2013.

1. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Welcome to the Cowboys Classic '13!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #23 Washington Huskies (1-0) v #12 West Virgina (2-0)
    This is the first edition of the Cowboys Classic, which will feature one team each from the Big XII and Pac 12. The game will be between two coaches who both know how to win championship games, as they were in most of them in the SEC. But now, Coach Dingleberry and Coach Neal are at different schools. New players and new staffs surround them. Both start off with a clean plate, but are looking to make a name for themselves at their new schools.​
    Washington Overview:
    QB Price did not have as great as he hoped for his junior year. He looks to try to build his draft stock with his new coach. He did great in his win against South Carolina, only missing on 3 passes. His big target at TE, Seferian-Jenkins, caught all 3 of his TD passes. The big TE is, if not, the best TE in the country. As long as he doesn't get suspended for his DUI, he will be a force.​
    DE Shirley recorded 4 sacks against the Gamecocks, and we all know how scary DE's are playing for Dingleberry. SS Parker is a hard hitter racking up 5 tackles in his last game.​
    The question is can the o-line protect Price. They gave up a whopping 11 sacks against SC. Grant it, 3 of them were from Clowney, but that's 9 sacks that were not made by him. Going up against a pass rushing defense, the line better have one hell of a week at practice. ​
    West Virgina Overview:
    Two top 15 teams to start of the season meant two wins for the Mountaineers. They proved early on in this season just how over-ranked Notre Dame was by shutting them out. Then they scraped by with a one point win against OU. QB Childress has as many TD's as does INT's, 4. Houston transfer HB Sims has racked up 232 yards in the 2 games with 4 scores.​
    MLB Riggs has caused havoc on defense. He has 9 tackles, 6 being for loss, and 3 sacks. Those sack totals could rise going up against the Washington line.​
    This is the third top 25 team WVU will have to face to start the season. After squeaking by a win against OU, can the Mountaineers maintain the focus they'll need in a national televised game?​
    Prediction: The Mountaineers will come after the offensive line early and often. But Price could find TE Seferian-Jenkins for some quick hits, and he's a load to take down. QB Childress will be in position to control the game, but an untimely pick will give the Huskies the edge.​
    Predicted score: Washington 27 - West Virgina 21​

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I got WVU by 3!

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Huskies by 3...gotta stick with Pac12

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I think Neal wins....due mainly to having 2 weeks more experience with the game.

5. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Its coach, Hingle McCringleberry

• Like Like x 1
  6. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ¿Te quieres naranjas?

Ah good choice. I was doing this from the wire and couldn't remember the name.

Went back and saw the video for it. My favorite was Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar.

7. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Man, by and large I dominated our game for 3 and a half quarters, then with 2:30 left, UW goes into God mode and nearly snatches a win......

Also, after our game it announced that UW's coach is now level 2..... what the fuck! He has played 2 games and I have 3 wins over ranked opponents and I am still level 1..... this shit must be rigged!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Wouldn't've happened if whygodwhy1111 woulda had his lucky Husky avatar hooked up! :p

9. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

I ranked up to level 3 after Oregon ;)

10. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Unfortunately for me, I had already used my allotted scouting points for the week