Cowboys have a new owner.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Apr 7, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I did not open them they have been open 2 times and no one in house claimed. Plus the fact that scared46 is a Cowboys fan and got skipped by mistake at one point on his turn. Please welcome scared46 some of you know him from WFL he got the call up. G-unit decided the league was not for him wish him well and good luck. Scared46 will take over the Cowboys as soon as the advance to week 14 takes place, welcome bro...

Title - scared46

Body -
    1. Full Name--Norman Norris

2. Age--44

3. Email Address For The League--yonkjoe4142@aim.com

4. PSN Name----scared46

5. AIM Name----yonkjoe4142

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

welcome yonkjoe, you'll like the boys', alot of good young players on that team

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

a coyboys fan... LOL... too funny. We've had a few of those havent we? I didnt think they really existed. I mean have they really since the early 90's?

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

welcome aboard man

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

We're not those "fair weather" guys, my god, im sick when i see all the Packer fans now emerging saying they've always been a Packers fan, makes me sick......

Dallas will be on top again, and ill be there to gloat, again

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Sammy, Im sure you will be on top again....... :D Until then, you will probably be on the receiving end....:doodie:

I hear you about Packers fans though. I know the Patriots "dynasty" years will end as soon as #12 decides to move on. Its been a hell of a ride though.

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I've always been a packer fan, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Fudge.... packer.....fan :doodie:

9. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Hello everyone,

My real name is, Norman and I was a member of the OMFL when it first went live online as the Bear's GM. I know most of you guys and if you are in OMFL/WFL you must be someone special because these two league are great. I have always been a Cowboy's fan all life and will continue even tho I HATE Jerry Jones.
    Thanks for letting me join this league once again and now to have my Cowboys!!! Endgame was the original GM of my beloved boys and I do miss him!!

I live in MI near Grand Rapids and about 4 hrs away for the Lion's den. I don't like them, sorry but I don't. I am in my last quarter of Associate Degree In Applied Science in Networking with Microsoft Option.

Btw, I go by Scared, Norman, or yonkjoe :D

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Scared. I still talk to endgame via email. tried to get him to come back but he doesn't have a ps3! welcome back to your home.

11. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Thank you my friend!!! If you would ask Endgame if he would me getting his email? I would love to shoot the shit with an Cowboy's fan :D

12. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Welcome Scared! I believe we play in a few short weeks! I am the Browns.

13. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Nah he wouldn't mind.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nice to see another WFL guy get the call up to the majors. lol

15. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

The Boys better play some inspired ball down the stretch. I think its possible for them to win their next 3 games and make a playoff run. I think if you can beat the Browns you make a statement and set your team up for success next year.

16. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

I think the Browns and McCoy have other plans haha. Should be a good game though, I played Scared in WFL in Season 1 as the Panthers. Was a solid game.