Cowboys Offense Notches Huge Comeback Win

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CaptMoe, Apr 11, 2015.

1. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Down 24-14 with just a bit more than a quarter to go, Dallas QB D. Harvin led his team on 2 scoring drives to secure the comeback victory vs the division rival Eagles with TD passes to TE J. Hanna and WR T. Williams. Williams had a monster game, posting 150yds and a TD on 7 catches.

The Eagles offense relied on a deep passing attack that resulted in 2 long TD passes. But, in the end, they would go to the well TWO too many times. Both INTs of QB L. Clarke came in the 4th qtr as the Eagles tried to move into FG range for the win. And both times it was SS J.J. Wilcox picking off the deep pass attempts to thwart any hopes of an upset.

The Cowboys displayed a balanced offense, something that had been lacking in the first 3 games, as D. Roach (107yds, 1 TD) continues his strong showing as the heir to departed D. Murray. Lacking breakaway speed, Roach has displayed the ability to fight and pick up tough yards. The holes that Murray enjoyed in his last season are there but they seem to close a lot quicker. But Roach continues to plug away, providing a much needed complement to the Dallas passing game.

Both teams will be on the road in week 5 as the Eagles travel to NY to face the Giants and Dallas heads to Tampa Bay to face the Bucs.

GG bro...

• Like Like x 1
  2. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  4. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thx for the highlights Moe!

6. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

You're welcome. Sorry for the short summary. I got a phone call right before the end of the game and had to stay on the phone after. That's why my broadcast was almost 2hrs long...lol I forgot to stop the broadcast...