Cowboys open for 48 hours - take over after season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Wajo will be posting soon, but I recieved an email through Win from him today, sadly giving up his spot as Cowboys coach. Life has just taken over and is too much for him right now. Maybe one day our good friend and board member can come back. Lot's of changes, but guys we are still hanging in there and rolling. Don't lose faith in the OMFL, this happens sometimes and always seems to happen in bulk.

Post here if you are interested in Cowboys.

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I know I went to the Jets and went back to the Rams for the best of the league Nate, IMO that shouldnt count as a swap...never played there.

If everyone is ok with it I would like to take the Cowboys over in the offseason. It would mean a ton to me...sorry if that sounds wierd....I would really like to play with the Cowboys.

I will remain there for the duration and will not ask to swap again the rest of Madden 11. It would be my season two swap.

I appreciate the consideration.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Bruce will be awarded the cowboys when the offseason begins. Rams being opened.

4. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Thank GOD he is gone, now all I have to worry about is Dritsch :).... Oh I mean ... dude, I am sorry to see you go to the east, as a good friend I would love to HELP YOU PACK !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.