Cowboys out for awhile

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gt86, Oct 6, 2009.

1. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Cowboys out for awhile

I swear if I didn't have bad luck the last two months i wouldn't have any luck at all. My TV went out this morning and I will be taking it to my repair guy tomorrow to get fixed. So I don't know how long I will be down I have a bye week in week 6 so nothing should be affected then. I don't know how long it will take the repair guy to fix it he says it sounds like the chip went out since the screen went plack except for a then line across the middle of the screen.

2. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

For your sake, I hope it went out right at the beginning of the 2nd quarter of the Dallas/Denver Game on Sunday.

:)

3. scarface

scarface Walk On

LOL styk !!!

4. I-ROD

I-ROD Walk On

Burning out the pixels with Madden!

5. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

Why not use a computer monitor? Buy an HDMI to DVI adapter from WalMart for $20 and then return it when you are done...

6. stealth

stealth Walk On

wish it was that simple but i did that and i cant get it to work

7. gt86

gt86 Walk On

because i don't feel like taking my 23" moniter and sitting it my entertainment center in the living room and not having no moniter for my Pc or dragging the Ps3 to my bedroom and having to switch between the Pc and Ps3 depending on which one needs the moniter

8. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

OMG...you act like it's moving Mount Everest...sheesh.

Put the Pringles and Marlboros down, and get off your ass!!!:HoosierHoo:

9. gt86

gt86 Walk On

actually I have quit smoking thank you very much and yes it's a pain in the ass when I'm not the only one playing the Ps3. You really think I would disconnect my moniter from my Pc so the kids can play the Ps3 and leave me nothing to do on the Pc? not happening :)

FYI TV man just called told me to bring him some money and pick up my Tv tomorrow so everything is good to go :)

Now I just need shit to quit breaking so i can actually get some money saved back up and buy myself a 42" or bigger HDTV