Cowboys/Redskins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Jan 6, 2010.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Cowboys/Redskins

Guys i did an honest mistake...

I was playing the redskins and he made me fumble which was clearly not a fumble so i went to challenge and it knocked us.

I'm in another madden league and NCAA, so i totally forgot about the challenge rule..

The redskins owner is saying he wont rematch etc. I have offered him his 14 point lead he had on me back and same time on clock...

Idk whats going to escalate of this...but ive never quit a game and never will

I hate that i did that but i clearly forgot about the rule... hopefully merx will accept my apology and we can replay...

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I also have psn and msg him on here and no response...it was difficult setting this game since he wouldnt post on game time thread... he only msgd me up on psn when i msgd him

I have been 100% nice to the guy msgin...he wont reposnd ...im pissed at myself for this mistake...

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

FALSE ALARM...\\

he msgd me we are going to play again...

haha i stress too much

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya, this is something a lot of ppl keep doing. its a bug, just dont do it any where is my suggestion.

ill deal with this dude tomorrow.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Good news about him restarting the game BUT if he had a 14 point lead I would find a way to give him that lead back.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

He should def get the lead back somehow IMO. If been on both sides and it is a bad feeling to put up a nice lead and then lose it because of a disconnect. I've always given the lead back on a disconnect.

7. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i did ...we went back to the 21-7 lead he had....and time on clock....we did it the right way....thats why portis had 200yds i let him score from way out.

Check out the scores by quarters...i believe it was 28-28 at the end of the first...

8. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Cade came back to beat me after I went up 21 in the first. He really buckles down when things go South. Damn that game hurt. I've I would of won that I'd still be in the playoff hunt. The only upside is that I don't know if i'd want to play Seahawks first round, this Moggle has that team thriving.

9. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Great comeback!

Moogle is good from what I keep hearing. I wouldn't want to play him in the first round.

10. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

yea i know...the teams i will play in the playoffs ive lost to besides the eagles....(giants,seahawks,falcons)

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Moogle is a very good player. Good solid defense and take what you give him offense. I think he is susceptible to the run though; Derrick Ward ran for a buck fifty against him in a blowout. Just don't give him any extra possessions. You win the turnover battle you will beat him.