Cowboys vs. Skins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Dec 11, 2009.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Cowboys vs. Skins

WE attempted 5 times to play game... lag was terrible He is from jersey, I'm from Texas... it seems as if it was his connection because he was trying several things to fix ... I missed a FG from the 19yd line is how bad the lag is...

I was wondering i know this is a new guy has anyone played him and if so has his connection been a problem... Ive played this whole time with no problems and then tonight it was horrible never seen anything like it...i sacked him 10 times in the two quarters...

We have it rescheduled for Saturday afternoon, because i wont be availible tmrw... but if his connection wouldnt work when ea servers arent as busy...like tonite 10 pm it damn sure isnt going to work in the afternoon saturday....

ANY THOUGHTS?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know when I played the one of my games (can't remember which at this point) we had issues like that. I think it was my Jags game that was like that. I honestly wonder if it's the EA servers causing issues.

Who was sending game invites? I don't know if that would make a difference but it might. Also, could try resetting modems and what not if that wasn't already tried.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i was sending invites and he was on wireless i think ...

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ask him what his connection type is. Maybe that should be a minimum that we add to our application process. if his type is too low (type 3) then we can just remove him from ownership and move on. let me know what to do. I'll be around all day saturday.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Type 3? Huh? Wait a minute...how can you tell what your connection is? Is there something in Madden that tells you?