Cpl of questions to start and just overall thoughts

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Aug 26, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Cpl of questions to start and just overall thoughts

For starters I dont wnat anyone to hold back on their feelings becsue another member of the TC may or may not be invlovled in a trade. Obviosuly by that I mean dont worry about syaing no to a trade involving one of your fellow peers.

there haven't really been any guidelines set and Im sure Ryno will have some but here are a cpl of thoughts i was having. I am gonna assume members wont be talking about or voting on there own trades. The other members arent able to come in this forum and argue there case so I don't believe any of us should be doing that also, no matter how tempting it may be when seeing one of your trades discussed.

My other thought is salary cap, have we decided how we are going forward on that issue becasue that will probably have an impact in our decisions based on cap penalties and what not, because if I have learned anything from all my years on the PC is people are terrible at managing there own cap.

I think we will all have different opinions at times and we should respect all opinions whether we agree on it or not. We are giving the task of tryinbg to maintain a competitive balance and the integrity of the teams in the league, at the same time wanting to give owners freedom to shape the team to there liking, but we all have to remember anyone can drop at any given time for any given reason. The worst case scenario would be someone trading there superstars than quitting leaving someone with a poor cap and a stripped team.

Any thoughs some of you guys are having and want to share?

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I definitely agree with what you say and even though I have access, never in a million years would I post in a thread where my trade was being discussed, very good call.