CPU breaking tackles.....

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by MRamirez, Oct 7, 2009.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

CPU breaking tackles.....

Why is the CPU breaking so many tackles all of a sudden.... Safeties do not bring down CPU running backs anymore....Defensive Ends get thrown to the ground..... Linebackers are run over!

Is it something I'm doing or is the rest of the league struggling with this as well. I am not complaining........the CPU games are much more challenging!

If you don't get a sack or a turnover it is really hard to stop them at this point. (atleast for me)

It's not just one tackle either.....they have runs with 4 or 5 broken tackles that turn into long td's for the CPU. I guess the old mantra holds true in that you must "gang tackle".

What is your take?

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I don't know how u get sacks Ramirez...I can't get a sack unless i bring the whole damn house plus the lawyer to boot.

Actually I can get their RB down, I can stop them without having turnovers gallore. I can't simply sack their QB.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I had this problem last season....so far this year I have been ok....my CPU DEs are getting what I would call coverage sacks.

4. jfosh

jfosh Super

Im having problems getting a sack as well. I think I have two on the season.

Running the ball they break a few tackles but really make me pay for being in the wrong defense against a back with good vision he can pick up 8, 9 yards a pop.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

This.

I am getting better production then i expected from my young DEs they get some pressure and make alot of tackles.

I do get gashed by the cpu running game now and can give up long gainers.

What I see is that my entire D to one side or the other gets pancaked and they are off and running. I think some of that has to do with the lack of girth on my team right now.

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I think you guys are so used to totally shutting down the CPU that when they make a good play you like WTF?!?!?

I dont really see anything different this season....I am just playign a bit better defense