CPU cut players to make room. Signing back

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Herc, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Herc

Herc Walk On

CPU cut players to make room. Signing back

QB Griese and have to go find my FB Mckie and sign him back. Dont know who else but those 2 are all i need back.

I noticed alot of guys have signed players like Chiefs signing Branstaer (Denvers young QB) is that allowed?? Like can we sing anyone in FA? lemme know cause if we can ill look, like i said i only signed guys that cpu cut to make room for rookies as we only ahve 55 spots allowed.

2. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

No. You can't sign anyone allowed, only guys that were already on your team last year that shouldn't be a free agent.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

That's my bad herc. I didn't look on here and just signed some guys I didn't think anyone would want. Mainly because I couldn't remember who I had that the cpu released.

4. Papa Perry

I'll release them when I get home this evening or jersey can do it on the add/drop players thing

5. trutest

trutest Walk On

FB Mckie was a FA n picked up by OAK

6. Herc

Herc Walk On

oh was he? didnt c that one. i wont look for him than, thanks

7. Papa Perry

Jersey, could I pick up a couple of scrub LB's. I was overloaded at DE and only had like 4 or 5 LB's and I need more running a 3-4 defense.

8. trutest

trutest Walk On

you can only pick up 1 FA per week after you play your game for that week. You can maybe pickup one LB and trade for a few others to fill your needs