CPU Games Now Allowed - & A Final Warning

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Everyone,

To combat the sims we've been having, we are going to start allowing you to play the CPU instead of finding a sub.

Here's a warning tho. . .we are on All-Madden, so you may want to try to find a sub still as AM is ridiculously hard. However it is up to you to play your games one way or the other.

Here's a final warning:

If you do not play your games you will be removed from this league. I don't care if we have to go down to 12 owners....I am tired of seeing the same guys not play their games. If you do not play your game this week without a valid reason, you will be removed and reported to the TSO Staff.

Let me repeat that. . .for all of you who have signed up in this league to play you made a committment to myself, your fellow owners, and this site. Site leadership doesn't take to kindly to people blowing off leagues. So if you think you are just going to be able to blow this league off and play in another you are sadly mistaken.

That's your warning. Get your games in. Those of us who are playing every week want to have fun and we are trying, but it gets really hard when we have 8 or so guys who couldn't give a crap.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Big D

Big D Walk On

One reminder...I can see restarts....so if I see you play the CPU and try to restart then you will have some serious problems. If you play the CPU its a one shot thing guys.