CPU INT Sliders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JDBattleMC, Sep 8, 2010.

1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

CPU INT Sliders

What is it set at? It's RIDICULOUS. Currently at 6 INTS against VANDY. I mean their players are like floating in front of these things, their hands are AMAZING.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I haven't played a game yet with our sliders with the new LTP, that could be a difference.

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

this... I threw four against penn state after the patch and tunning sets...they were picking everything

4. JDBattleMC

I had 8 INTs. EIGHT. And I could have had more, the players were literally FLOATING to my balls, their feet weren't even on the ground. I got my A** whipped by Vandy because of this. I have never been so angry during a game, the computer was BLATANTLY cheating.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think I had two but they were both my fault. I don't know how you guys play but do not run the same route alot, mix it up. The patch has OPENED UP WRs and corners only jump routes after seeing them a couple times.

Last night in Coc... I threw a comeback route early in the drive, dude was wide open. Flipped my WR and ran another comeback but didn't throw him the ball. Later in the drive (it was like a 13 play drive) I decided to go back to the comeback route on the other side. Corner was sitting on that damn thing and picked it off. Even though the plays were all different (except for the one WRs route) the CPU caught on to it.

After I got away from it later in the game it was open for a couple more times before they jumped on it again.

We can re-evaluate all sliders.

6. JDBattleMC

Oh, I mixed it up. I had interceptions all over the field, with plenty of different routes. Skinny post INT, Post INT, Out INT, Wheel INT... ;)

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What is our PC set at right now?

I'll look at it when I get home. I have some summaries to write and a game to play and will be also tweaking my 0 threshold set. Without the numbers in front of me I'd take a wild guess and think our PC may be too high. Default will probably do us justice but I'll let you guys know what I discover tonight.

~JeRz~

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

EA does that sometimes man how do you think I lost to UCF by 50 it happens and there is nothing you or the sliders can do about it.

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I saw my db's running away from WR's so that they would be wide open, so slider guys work your magic so we can have a set by week 4 hopefully.

10. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

PC is at 40 right now according what was postedin league description, im 99% sure thats what I set it at when restarting the OD.

11. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I will do some testing now and let u know

12. NDCOLTS1979

Heisman 7 quarters Threshold 15 Normal speed

Ai User CPU
    Qb Acc 40 35
    Pass Block 55 50
    Wr Catch 50 50
    Rb abilit 50 50
    Run block 50 50
    Pass Cov 50 40
    Pass rush 50 50
    Int 30 50
    Rush Def 45 50
    Tackling 55 50
    FG Power 45 35
    FG ACC 50 50
    Punt Power 50 55
    Punt acc 50 60
    KO Power 50 60

13. NDCOLTS1979

Game 1 Texas vs Bama

1st quarter 0-0
    Gilbert 7-11 104yds 1 int. The interception was my fault on a slant route in the endzone. Haven't ran a pass play twice yet and so far i am eating up the defense for the most part

2nd quarter 0-0
    Gilbert 11-19 168 yds 2 int. I poor throw to noone was intercepted which is expected with a non accurate qb

3rd quarter 7-0
    Gilbert 19-31 303yds 1 td 2ints really eating up the defense. this quarter moving the ball well.

Final 14-0
    Gilbert 22-39 379yds 2tds 2int

The Interceptions were all my fault they dropped a couple Ints as well that they should of had. Poor reads and poor throws = INT

14. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

7 INT's?! And they were all your fault? You sound very critical of your gameplay. It still sounds high, even poor throws are dropped more often than picked off. Were any of them LB or DL jump picks? Those are the ones I can't stand and don't feel very real.

15. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I had four..two of them were cause of being hit with the blitz pressure.. the cpu didnt drop any. like sdid said..it happens sometimes

16. NDCOLTS1979

I threw 2 ints and they were 100 percent my fault. I have never thrown that many ints in one game on any set of sliders. Of course i have never thrown 47 passes in a college game either. I threw the ball 39 times this game to test the sliders. But no way was it the sliders that intercepted any of these balls. If you throw while being hit u deserve to be intercepted. Roll out of pocket and throw it away. Of course i am a pro style running guy so i don't throw many ints against the computer. But i tested these sliders against Bama and had no issues and threw 39 times. So i can't really say it was from the sliders themselves. Maybe someone else can test and see but i didn't see many problems

17. JDBattleMC

No. I had 8 INTs. I dont know if its my fault if my WR is running a perfect route and a MLB jumps from off the screen to intercept the ball with one hand and then runs it back 103 yards for a touchdown while my players are all standing still.

Four of my INTs were by DBs (One by a S), four were by LBs. ALL 4 of the LB interceptions were the kind where the LB jumps in the air and grabs the ball with one hand. The INT by the S was one where the MLB jumped in the air and batted it to the S who ran from across the field to grab the ball.

My OL was DOMINANT, the throws weren't under pressure, and I wasn't running the same route over and over again. I admittedly threw the ball a LOT this game, I hate my running backs, and I went down VERY early in the game 14-0, so that was it for running the ball.

It's like sdid said, sometimes shit happens. My HB fumbled the ball 3 times as well for no reason, it was a dry, sunny, day. When you turn over the ball 11 times, you are going to lose practically every football game. I can tell you that the INT sliders and the current tuning feel REALLY fishy though.

18. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Went 24-39 passing (2 td's, 1 int) with Bryn Renner against a stout Georgia Tech defense. My wide receivers probably had 3-4 drops? Outside of me leading my guys too far, I think most of my incompletes came off of double coverage or me trying to hit the homerun. I honestly didn't notice any difference between this game and the last one (with the old set).

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Do you have any highlights?

20. fsuprime

fsuprime Definitely Maybe

im not having any trouble vs byu, have had a KO return for TD called back on clipping and 6 other holding calls though ;)