CPU No Huddle Off.

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Ben, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Ben

Ben Walk On

Not sure if this was addressed in another thread, if it was point me in the direction of that thread and have this thread closed please. Anyway is it just me or does the cpu run no huddle way to much in this game? Most weaker teams I play drive the ball down the field on me because all they do is run no huddle the whole game or most of the game. Not sure why this is. Most college teams don't run no huddle offenses until the fourth quarter or unless they are trailing big. Any way to fix this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I don't think most people realize just how many teams run a no huddle offense in real life. It's been my experience that the video game is pretty accurate to real life on what teams run no huddle.

That being said, in this year's game CPU coaches have a flag in their settings to set if they'll run no huddle or not so you can edit the coaches to change it if you're not looking for realism.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Manually switch their playbooks? That would be a pain in the ass, but I'm not sure really. It is very annoying, and it seems to lag the game a little bit also in between the end of a play and the "no huddle".

4. fuzzyl0gic

What base D do you use to attack the no huddle? I realize a lot of teams run it, I sure suck at stopping it though. Haha.

5. Ben

Ben Walk On

oh ok thanks man. I didnt realize most college teams ran a no huddle. I guess this isnt an issue.

6. Ben

Ben Walk On

I run primarily a 4-3 defense. It is hard to get a good play called sometimes because the the offense is so quick to line up for the snap lol

7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Sometimes I'll get the 'looks like they're running in fast motion' but it's the same speed type of plays. It does weird things with the gameplay occasionally.

8. fuzzyl0gic

I agree, I wouldn't mind it if it flowed smoothly.

9. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

It'd be more accurate if the teams that ran it in the game didn't run it until the clock hit 00:00, even when they're up by 40 points. I've also seen some questionable no-huddle where the CPU gets knocked out of bounds or loses yards and still won't huddle.

I was down 54-6 against Okie State late in the 4th and they were still running the no-huddle and airing it out, fucking Heisman mode.

10. JAS19ILLINI

JAS19ILLINI Walk On

When the cpu got knocked out of bounds, was it within the last 2 minutes of the 2nd or 4th quarters? Bc if it wasnt then the clock wont stop running, which could be why the cpu continued to run the no huddle.