CPU Punks Maryland in Colorado

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Jul 19, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

July 19, 2012 | By CTfromDC | The Terp Post-Game Report

College Park, MD -- First and foremost, the amount cheese and BS that went on this "game" almost made CT walk out and hit a bytch move and reset. Then I came to my senses, and remembered, it's just a game. with that said, I will try to recap the BS that transpired, I think EA even knows, when I uploaded the highlights of alllllll the super human Jim Brown runs put forth by Mr. T Jones, conveniently, it failed do to an error.

What can be said, well the Terps came in to Colorado riding high off of their victory over the Wildcats a couple days ago. I don't know if it was the altitude or what, but something just didn't seem right from the beginning. Colorado controlled the game early, scoring the first two drives, while forcing the Terps to punt on their possessions. Finally, the Terps discovered a weakness, they had no secondary!!! CJ Brown hooked up for numerous 70+ yard run after the catch big play. The Terps were playing behind the entire game and had no chance to establish a run game. On the other side of the field, we witnessed a performance that you would expect from a lovechild conceived by a Vegas hooker who had been with Jim Brown, Walter Peyton, Barry Sanders, OJ Simpson, and whoever else felt like getting it in. It was truly the most un-real, un-enjoyable, game Maryland Football has ever played. The fact that I threw for almost 700 yards, and they ran for about 500, should say enough.

Okay back to the recap, Back and forth scoring off of big play, after big play, after big play, blah, blah, blah...Eventually, Colorado would pick off Brown and go up by three scores and that would be all she wrote. A couple of failed late on-side attempts, and game over.AFTER THE GAME, CTfromDC wasn't available for comment and neither was Coach Edsall.

Week 3 on deck, Finally, a use game against the ranked Spartans, Go Terps!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Welcome to my world :mad: lol