1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

CPU screwed up my super sim

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Merih, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

CPU screwed up my super sim

I just super simmed the game against Temple...the entire game...and David Ball came out of it with 52 carries, 384 yards, and 3 touchdowns. AGAIN, I had no user control of this game whatsoever. Final score was FSU 56, Temple 0.

If you guys want to throw out the results then I won't fret about it. I'm stepping out for a bit now, and can handle whatever your decision is later.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Why are u super simming?

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Jms meet kettle lololol

your aim strategy is likely run over 60% and for your #1 RB to get most carries

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

When Ryno was commish he said something that I (for the most part) agree with and that is that super simming really shouldn't be something we do.

The fact is that (I don't think) it's against league rules, but I really think if you do it, you should push A and just do each play. You can still get through a game very quickly that way, but I wonder if think the point of the league is to play our games, ourself.... again, for the most part. Maybe you're trying to fit a game into a 45 minute window so you sim a quarter or something....

Of course nobody can say you were Heisman whoring, since that's over with....

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

If your going to sim it then sim it imo. Super sim leads to crazy scores and stats. A regular sim is much more stat friendly.

6. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Sorry guys I didn't know there was a league rule that said something about super simming. I played through the first quarter, then a friend called asking for a ride from campus. After that I was intent on studying for an exam that I have tomorrow. I feel pretty comfortable in my preparation so throw out the results and I can play through the game now if you want me to.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

its fine.....we advanced...just limit the super sim and try not to use it.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Just an FYI Helli/guys. I worked late last night and will be doing the same tonite. Won't be able to play my bowl game. Sim away. Hopefully we win