CPU trade MIAMI and COLTS

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by stryder24, Feb 5, 2011.

1. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

RT Vernon Carey "B" potential 31 YEAR 81 OVR
    FS Chris Clemons "B" potential 26 YEAR 78 OVR
    LOLB Ahmad Brooks "B" Potential 28 Year 72 OVR
    for

Ryan Diem 33 YEAR 74 OVR
    Pat Angerer MLB 79 OVR 25 Age "??" POT orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Austin Alexander 24 YEAR OLD "C" POT 71 OVR with 84 Speed

**** I want Angerer there but if for some reason you do not think it is fair I will take Alexander.

thought process...... COLTS get a 2 year younger 7 point better RT, i take their old tackle to help cushion everything.

Chris clemons would be the primary back up FS and SS for the colts... who only have high 60s there now.

ahmad brooks has been a bust for me, but could potentially start at LOB for the colts, or be the back up MLB if angerer is allowed to leave...

I will be moving on from chowder, or crowder if u will, so I want him replaced first in case I cannot move him and end up losing him to FA

@Seachicken3
    @JoHud
    @Jmustang1968
    @rushers24
    @kdpnutter

2. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

I am getting ready to leave, going to see Keller and some friends in Columbus for the Super Bowl. Won't be back till Monday and I don't have time to evaluate the trade right now. So I will leave it up to the other 4 to make a decision on it.

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I am fine with it

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Stryder you gotta give people more than a few hours, especially on a weekend, to check out your trades. Bureaucracy slows things down a bit.

6. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

sorry, I posted this before I left this afternoon, and came back with nothing.... heh... I figured one of the 5 wouldve posted something.....

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

@stryder24 I don't even know that positions anyone but Angerer plays. for the Colts players listed. And I[m not gonna look for you. Help us out. Also I worked from 6:00am to 7:00pm sorry i was late on this one. I need to know that information before I decide, Also if Angerer is an "A" this will be a No. it might be a Yes if hes a B :)

8. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Can you get the potential of Angerer? Not near the console so I can't get it to help you out.

@stryder24

I usually respond quickly but am away spending time with the gf until tomorrow night so I am not around to respond quickly to it.

With the signing of Mankins I know it puts you really close like 1 point away from Cap, and with getting Carey off the books at $8 for the next 3 years, as opposed to the $6 for one year with Diem and with the one year deal of Angerer will help. So with money wise is in good favor for you.

Looking at that players it isn't anything major over the top working against you so the players aspect is good for the Colts it seems and with the signing of Bob Sanders it does make Clemons expendable so yeah get me Angerer's potential and I can probably give you a decision tomorrow morning as I'll look on the website at stats for the players. But without Angerer's potential I can't make a decision.

9. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

@kdpnutter
    @Seachicken3

Angerer is a MLB, "B" potential
    Diem is a RT B potential

So is this a yes then? mustang was first approval

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I gotta look at statistics of everyone in the morning. I will make a decision when I wake up in the morning after I get the chance to look at their stuff. So you will get my yes or no tomorrow morning.

11. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

no worries, just want to get this hammered out before the season starts. let me know if I need to make some adjustments, but i think this is def a CPU favoring trade, but gets me a MLB i need for the 3-4.

12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Looking at the stats of the players and taking everything into account, I see no problem with this deal Angerer being a B and Diem being a B it is fine with me.

APPROVE

@stryder24

13. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

@Seachicken3
    @JoHud
    @Keller

2 approve, need one more so I can finalize the trade. keller, how do I process a CPU trade? do i release the guys like normal?

14. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

i will process the trade for you if it goes through

15. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Keller you can process this at your leisure