CPU Trade Vikes Bucs Part 2

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Jmustang1968, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Vikes give
    A. Parris 77 23 A pot
    R. Edwards 82 27/28 A pot
    CB Winfield 88 ovr 34/ or Griffin 80 overall 29/ or any of my other 2 CBs...

Bucs give
    Dougherty

Bucs get 2 starters and only slight downgrade in QB.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lol. Declined. Stick with Parris.

The Bucs wanted Jordan and you screwed them - they are content with Dougherty.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

If the Bucs wanted Jordan, they should've drafted him... they screwed me, I didnt screw them. Now Dougherty is wasted.

@Seachicken3

In response to your reply in the other thread... You has almost the exact same throwing ratings as Dougherty, just with B instead of A pot. I also preferred Jordan over Gambol, as gambol isnt smart, and Jordan has great awareness and play recognition, while still having excellent acceleration. Speed in a DE is overrated. I also wasnt trying to trade picks, I was saying my first round pick which is Jordan etc...

This is part of the problem with the crappy set up Madden Franchises, when these judgment calls have to be made... the proposed trades were clearly to the Bucs benefit and made sense from a talent standpoint, and the flawed game logic was reinforced with too much stock in the pick order in which the guys were taken...

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

@Jmustang1968 I agree theres a lot broken with Bleeping Madden :) Gotcha on identifying the players by picks my bad. I still say Jordan will not be the player Gambol is. Someone will love Doughtery or take the Bucs and trade him, when they are human controlled to get better players, You will like Parris.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I was also caught off guard. Doing it over, I would've picked up the T Block, which would've been a better upgrade. I didnt think the game would be stupid enough to select the QB there... But I didnt have chance or time with 50 seconds to compare all the top guys, so just took the guy with the highest ovr...

6. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Man I had Block #1 on my board, I needed him. I thought Bucs would take a DE and you would take a QB leaving me a shot at 8 for Block, since Rams didn't need OL