1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cradle Awards Nominees

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ociu, Jul 26, 2010.

1. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Cradle Awards Nominees

Hey guys.
    Want to get a little more activity on the boards here.

It's early in the season, but if you guys want to nominate some of your own guys for mid-season and end-of-season awards, comment in this thread.

I'm going to go ahead and nominate Zach Dysert, MIA QB, for QB of the Year. Zach's carried this team to a 3-1 record so far (only loss a 14 pt heartbreaker to OSU) and has made some massive plays in the passing game.

2. cuaacards

cuaacards Walk On

Chad Spann leading the undefeated Northern Illinois Huskies through the first half of the season with 2 Big Ten wins and a win over Boise State.

3. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Dwight Dasher is 4-0 and Stephen Roberts is one of the top tacklers in the Sun Belt.

4. sreese

sreese Walk On

sadly at this point i have no one i would nominate for any award. But the season i still young.