Crazy event of my day

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Jmustang1968, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Well, I was sitting upstairs in my game room doing my recruiting. I hear a loud bang, tires screeching, and an even louder bang. I run to my window, as it was so loud, I thought someone had hit one of our Camaros in the driveway. I was going to have to kill someone.

Didnt see anything, so I ran downstairs. about 3 houses down some people are outside and dust everywhere. Apparently some drunk driver in an Avalanche was flying down the road, took out a fire hydrant, swerved back across the street sideswiping an suv, and slams into a houses garage wall. He took out the whole wall and garage. Somehow, he seemed relatively uninjured. It always seems like the drunk driver never gets hurt... But I was out there for an hour watching all the happenings and talking with neighbors.

So now I am about to play my game

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You should have beat his ass before anyone got there, then blamed the injuries on the crash. :)

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Never understood why drink & then drive. Fucking morons in this world.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    And then through a neighborhood that probably has children in it. He deserves to have his license revoked for 5 years among other punishment. I hope they took his ass to jail, he could have killed someone.

5. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Tango & Cash style torture..... Hang him from a ceiling dippin him into water with electricity running through it for 10 or 15 second intervals.... i fuckin despise drunk drivers... down there near rapists for me...

6. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya, he was refusing medical service at first, but then they told him if you dont get treatment you are going to jail, so he let them take him off in a stretcher.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

waterboarding anyone?