Crazy if you ask me...

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by bjbdahitman, Mar 17, 2013.

1. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

I'm in shock that we are having trouble getting these spots filled. This has been the most competitive league I've ever played in. There are some newer owners, so there are going to be times when owners do some "not-so-sim" shit. But we have NO drama in this league and have a TON of great owners. The level of competition I think has alot to do with it, but that's how you become a better player. Just so everyone know, I'm in this for the long haul, Randiesel75 has done an excellent job, and I look forward to being full again. Good luck to everyone for the remainder of the season. Lastly, let put our heads together and get these spots filled.

BJB

• Like Like x 3
  2. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I feel exactly the same way. This is the worst season I've had, but I'm still committed as if I were a Super Bowl contender. Most in here, I believe are for the long haul. Randiesel75 has done an excellent job in recruiting, along with dakota7 ,JSimms and others. With time constraints, right now, I could only handle one league. Which no matter what, this is the league I want to be in. I've checked out other leagues as well. This is the one for me.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Agree with both of you about everything you said here!

It's unfortunate that there was some negative anti-promotion of TLY. I'm not going to say that its a perfect league, with every owner who has ever taken a team here playing sim, but can you say that about any league? And I know first hand that Randiesel75 has dealt with these issues promptly and fairly. A good rule of thumb: if you have joined this league for half a season and have only played a few games you shouldn't be publicly complaining about the league as if you are an expert and authority about the league as a whole. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that kind of thing is frowned upon at TSO. And if its frowned upon when a player gets mouthy with another owner publicly....how much more should it be frowned upon if a player slanders a whole league? Whatever reputation someone has before entering a league IMO, is not enough to tolerate that kind of wholesale misrepresentation and breaking of TSO sportsmanship rules. Honestly, I'm surprised that the guy didn't even get called out after doing it.

• Like Like x 3
  4. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

You guys forget to take your Midol?

• Like Like x 1
  5. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

6. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

Here you go bud.

http://bit.ly/WBHnD5

• Like Like x 2
  7. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

Really fuz, that's funny you liked that. Considering you were the one spouting off about TLY and tried to erase it.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

To all the haters... Look up this song.....

B.o.B feat. T.I and Juicy J
    We Still In This Bitch!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

C'mon man...that's not necessary.

10. dakota7

I'm not blaming anyone....

I just want it to end.

11. dakota7

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

I take it, you didn't have the best childhood?

• Like Like x 1
  13. dakota7

[​IMG]

14. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Thanks man for pointing that out!

You seem like a really neat guy and I'm bummed you left the league... It would have been nice getting to know you more than the the handful of games you played here. I wish I would have had the privilege to play you and experience a true sim game since I obviously haven't had a chance for that in TLY. I'm jealous of the other owners who get the privilege of being in a league with you.

Also, you really epitomize everything this website is about. A real TSO'er for sure. Or at least you figured out how to get "in" with the right people and gain a reputation where you can say the most rude & ridiculous things without repercussion. That must have taken a lot of "efforts" further to the right of brown nosing in order to accomplish that. Bravo....

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1