Crazy time of the year for me. . .

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Crazy time of the year for me. . .

The next four weeks are going to be absolutely insane for me. It's high school basketball playoff season out here in WA state, and this is always the busiest time of the year for me.

This week and next week I'll be coaching.

The following three weeks (starting February 22nd) I will be broadcasting state tournaments across the state for different classifications. Basically Wednesday through Saturday of those weeks I will be unavailable, save for maybe on the forums at night. . .might be able to squeeze in a game during the first two weeks.

Anyways wanted to give everybody a heads up, as during those weeks I will be MIA.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

GL man and have fun. Sucks cause you have a great season going on right now.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yup. Its always a blast. I'm trying to build me a buffer in the omfl should I miss a week or two! Lol.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Good luck dunlap! I coach some basketball too. I coach my fiances nephews in a rec league (14-16 year old). What age group do you coach. Just remember my rule. No matter how young, if they mess up.....RAT RUNS till they drop!!! haha

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

High school varsity