Cream Of The Crop RB Power Rankings S3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Jul 6, 2009
    Cream Of The Crop RB Power Rankings S3

Rank Team Player Breakdown
    1 [​IMG] Micheal Dyer Career Stats:321 atts 2065yds 33tds. Had A Stellar Freshman Campaign, then Followed it up with a 1192yds 20tds effort Last Season. No Cameron Newton, does that mean Dyer will get more touches? 2nd Team All American, 1st Team All SEC
    2 [​IMG] Washean Ealey Career Stats:317 atts 1867yds 23tds. No more sharing the rock, Ealey is the Main back now. Split carries with Caleb King the last two season, still managed to put up an 1000yard effort and 812yds 10tds last year. 2nd Team All SEC
    3 [​IMG] Travis Miller Injury riddled season last year, is this Kendall Hunter part duex? Or mabey the pokes need to ease up on thier backs. Career Stats:312atts 1846yds 15tds. Despite only putting up 627yds 6tds last season but has the talent to have another huge season.
    4 [​IMG] Lamar Miller After his 293atts 1422yds 21tds debut, He is a 1st Team All American, 1st Team ACC, and A Top 5 Hiesman Candidate. Long Story Short he tore it his first season. Now That the canes lost all the other weapons on offense, look for Miller to become the center peice.
    5 [​IMG] Marcus Lattimore Lattimore is a 2nd Team All American, and A 1st Team All SEC. Got those accolades after his freshman campaign in which he put up 200 atts 1279yds 17td. One year better and more comfortable in the Gamecocks System, Lattimore will show you why Speed Kills.
    6 [​IMG] Chris Thompson Career Back Up the last two seasons, still managed to have some respectable numbers. That is why we think with FSU's current outlook on offense, He will have a good season as the starter. Career Numbers:248atts 1105yds 8tds
    7 [​IMG] Dontratevou Robinson Managed 101atts 845yds 8tds behind burkehead. Which Means In that Power running Offense he will put up Burkehead Type Numbers.
    8 [​IMG] Brennan Clay Coach Tuco knows how to turn out backs. Rushed for 592yds and 8tds in limited duty. His Elite Speed has me sold.
    9 [​IMG] Kendial Lawrence Blaine Gabbert is gone, but the pass happy mizzou offense is still there. Despite that Lawrence had a monster season with 241atts 1408yds 12tds
    10 [​IMG] Giovanni Bernard Another Back trapped in a pass first offense. Had Decent Numbers with 201atts 1066yds 14tds. His spot could be up for the taking.

The Top 5 Is Solified Backs who are proven, the rest are subjective because they arent really know much, Week 6-7 when the new rankings come out we will know more.
  2. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    Get ready to had Maryland's RB to the list he will be a beast just ask G-Unit!
  3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Oct 6, 2009
    Damn didn't even get a mention for Eddie Lacy. No worries he racked up 143 total yards in a TD in the opener against Nebraska. Robinson only managed 64 yards against my D.
  4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Didnt even see your post till this morning bama...good stuff.

I have to agree with GSU on his Tailback Porzel....he could be in your top three in 5-6 weeks...

In regards to Miller it should be interesting to see how productive he is in our new offense, I think he should get some huge chunks with our wide open formations. Also he will get more in the passing game too, so pay close attention to his all-purpose yards when you go to do your next set of rankings.