1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cream of the Crop Record Book

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jca312, Oct 4, 2010.

1. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Cream of the Crop Record Book

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Here's a little preview of how the Record Book I've been working on is going to look. I'll have the Top 5 in QB Rating, Completions, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Rushing Yards, Rushing Yards/Carry, Rushing Yards/Game, Rushing TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards/Catch, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs, Tackles, Tackles for Loss, Sacks, Fumble Recoveries, Forced Fumbles, and Defensive Touchdowns.
    I'm also putting together a Career Record Book and will continue to add to this over the next few days. As I told you guys before, 2010 is a little incomplete because we switched the file host, but the last 2 seasons should be pretty complete. I'll also try to do, game records. Let me know what you guys think and want to see and I'll be happy to accomodate. I hope you guys enjoy this.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

looking good JCA!

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Good stuff JCA. I like all the colors in it.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What the f*ck? Are you serious? I'm not top 5 in any passing category?!:) jk... looks great

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Nice work jca. This is gonna be an awesome thing to keep track of.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great work man

8. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah great stuff

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

One discrepancy... first, good job I like it alot... let me in on your graphic secret please:).... D.Robinson of Nebraska had a 31 Rushing touchdown season... Mr.Dyer has to come down:)... its in my team record book if you need proof.... damn I got the info to you late because Mr.Robinson should be up their for yards in a season... oh well, I have a frosh who's sure to break that record here shortly:)

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You're talking about 2012, I'm still working on that. Don't worry Jerz, he'll be up there.

11. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

bro, nice graphic!

What did you use to create that?

kudos though