Cream Of The Crop S2 Preseason RB Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Jul 6, 2009
    Cream Of The Crop S2 Preseason RB Power Rankings

Rank Team Player Breakdown
    1 [​IMG] Travis Miller A 1st Team All Big 12 selection. Got the starting job when Hunter went down last season and never looked back. Amassed 1219 yards and 9 touchdowns. Now that he is the focal point, and more healthier than Hunter was, will hold this spot pretty well.
    2A [​IMG] Caleb King 1st Team All SEC Selection. King comes in at this spot may surprise some, but not those close to the UGA program. Many insider will say he he the better back of the two UGA backs and King makes a good case. Despite missing four games King was able to amass 1118 yards and 13 TD's.
    2B [​IMG] Washaun Ealey Also a 1st Team All SEC selection, Ealey shares the backfield unselfishly. He put up 1127 Yards and 13TDS. He complements UGA's offense in his own way. Only knock is he has problems protecting the football. He fumbled 7 times last season.
    4 [​IMG] Trent Richardson A 2nd Team All SEC selection. He finally gets to show America and the croppers why he was the most talented Rb on Alabama's roster since he came to campus. Even with Ingram Winning his second Hiesman and breaking all school records, Richardson put up 804 yards and 14Tds on only 99 attempts.
    5 [​IMG] Micheal Dyer A 2nd Team All SEC team Selection. Made this spot despite not even being the starter, and playing in a pass first offense. He put up respectable numbers with 873 Yards and 13Tds. He is a complete back he is also a force in the passing game. The only blemish to his Freshman Season was his 5 Fumbles.
    6 [​IMG] Jermie Calhoun Despite playing in Demarco Murray's shadow and only getting mop up duty, Calhoun comes in at #6. Why you ask? Coach Tuco is still the coach. The system or the gameplan hasn't changed, and with his limited playing time his statline of 640 yards and 6 td's is enough to make me a believer.
    7 [​IMG] David Meggett Maryland has alot of talent offensively this season and I think Meggett in one of the cogs to the offense. Hasn't played much last season but springball showed off this guys talent. Darell Scott succeded and so shall Meggett.
    8 [​IMG] Rex Burkehead A bruiser who takes over from Roy Helu. Built in the mold of Mike Alstott and Toby Gerhert. Will run over and through defenses and wear them down, which spell success in the Big 12 which dosent feature many stout defenses. Coach Jerzey already said they will be a physical running team mabey even an option one.
    9 [​IMG] Marcus Lattimore Now many are saying what? He didnt even play. The spring and his highschool hype is enough for me.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Awesome job Bama as usual man. I am looking forward to seeing Richardson personally here in Stillwater.
  3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Jan 24, 2010
    Nice job. I think if Lattimore can play like he has been in practice, and he can stay healthy for more than one carry unlike against Oklahoma he could have a great year.
  4. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    Nice Bama i was thinking Meggett has big shoes to fill replacing a 1,000yd rusher. He would have been spliting time with back up Caleb Porzel but Porzel went down with injury and is now out for 3 weeks.
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Great Job Man.... Burkehead had 200 yards rushing in his first game... a bruiser he is:)