Cream Of The Crop Team By Team Impact Offensive Players

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Cream Of The Crop Team By Team Impact Offensive Players

This is just a quick Ranking Of Offensive Impact players, from every User team. I know some teams have more but there are the number one guys right now.

1[​IMG] Mark Ingram Jr. #22
    RB 5'10 215LBS JR 98 OVR
    What more is there to say about this guy? He is the returning Heisman Winner and a heavy favorite to win it again this year. He rushed for 1,658 Yds and 17 TD's with a 6.1 Avg. 800 of his yards came after contact so he a load to bring down. How will he fare this year? only time will tell as Trent Richardson demands more carries and teams have more time to prepare for him.
    [youtube]mRufS1mF4xs[/youtube]

2[​IMG] AJ Green #8
    WR 6-4 205Lbs JR 97OVR
    The Junior From Summerville SC has lived up to the hype but had a injury filled Soph season. Despite missing 3 games still managed 53Recs 808YDs 6TDs. HE is the Odds on favorite to win the Bilitnikoff and Dark Horse Heisman candidate. It all depends on how Well freshman QB Murry can get him the ball.
    [youtube]E-qccCuL4nQ[/youtube]

3[​IMG] Ryan Broyles #85
    WR 5-11 178LBS JR 95OVR
    After Showing flashes his freshman season, Ryan showed he could be the Sooners Go to weapon with greshem down and no proven WR's. He excels in the Sooners Spread attack and should continue to make plays as well as continue to be a headache for defensive coordinators.
    [youtube]cXJ-Al009PA[/youtube]

4[​IMG] Kendall Hunter #24
    RB 5-8 190LBS SR 94OVR
    Hunter would love to forget the 2009 season. After 2 games he was injured for the next 5 and never returned the same. Posting 89Atts for 382YDs and 1 TD. This comming from the guy who a year before posted 241 Atts 1,555YDS and 16TDS. If he can return to his 08 form the Pokes are going places and have a chance to unseat the longhorns at the top.
    [youtube]QVPuzPacWDY[/youtube]

5[​IMG] Blaine Gabbert #11
    QB 6-5 240LBS JR 93OVR
    His first year in saddle was a great one. He helped Tiger Nation forget about whats his name? Ohh yea heisman finalist Chase Daniel. After only attempting 13 passes for 43 Yds the year before, He showed he was an elite QB after going 262/445 3593YDS 24TD 9INT. The Tigers need another big year from Gabbert if they are going to make a move in the Big 12 North.
    [youtube]Qca_uDuB98Q[/youtube]

6[​IMG] Jacory Harris #12
    QB 6-4 190LBS JR 93 OVR
    Had a thremendous turn around from his freshman season to his Soph one. Started Red hot and everyone though the U was back and Harris had the heisman wrapped up, then everything unravled. Harris was plagued by turn overs. In fact his stat line looks like this 242/406 3352YDS 24TDS 17INT. Most of the blame cant fall on Harris as he was sacked 34 times. Miami's Online must improve its pass protection as well as Harris needs to stop holding onto the ball to long for Miami to get that ACC crown.
    [youtube]l06JOe4X6WU[/youtube]

7[​IMG] Kyle Parker #11
    QB 6-1 210Lbs SO 88OVR
    The Red Hot two sport athlete is on top of world right now, after going 205/369 2526YDS 20TD 12INT in fortball in his freshman season after spliting time his first 2 games, he leads clemson to the college world series. Then in the 7th Inning he is selected in the first round by the Colorado Rockies. So his status is in limbo. If he stays he has tremendous potential and should have the keys to the offense this season..if he stays..
    [youtube]H0Pv-5yVxm4[/youtube]

8[​IMG] Alshon Jeffery #1
    WR 6-4 237Lbs SO 88 OVR
    Spurned the USC trojans during recruitng after Spurrier conviced him to buy into the program and stay near home. Didnt start or get significant playtime until the 6th game of the season at kentucky and exploded on the scene with a 7 Rec 138 3td effort. From there he would be the Gamecocks primary weapon. He ended his freshmen effort with 46recs 763YDS 6TD. Now he is bulked up this season after an offseason in the strength and conditional program gaining 29 pounds. (Side note: also on WR currently with high Break tackle at 85, more than most running backs)
    [youtube]5A4TDB9CnfM[/youtube]

9[​IMG] Greg Little #8
    WR 6-3 215Lbs SR 88OVR
    A Promising Elite :4stars: WR comming out of HS, fans are still waiting on Little to dominate like they know he can. You cant blame last season on little as TJ Yates self destructed throughout the year and Little made what plays he could. Racking up 724 Yds on 62 Recs with 5Tds. Will this finally be his year?
    [youtube]SHwr7WlO77E[/youtube]

10[​IMG] Torrey Smith #82
    6-1 200LBs JR 88Ovr
    Only an unheralded :3stars: WR from VA. His only offer was from the Terps. Well it worked out for both Parties as the Terps got a legit weapon and Smith like a man scorned, torched ACC Defenses when it was finally his time to shine. Maryland's Offense wont move without him.
    [youtube]ewtw44y0mzM[/youtube]

11[​IMG] Scotty McKnight #21
    5-11 185Lbs SR 86OVR
    Despite the problems at QB, atleast one star survived the trainwreck known as Colorado's offense. Scotty McKnight. Caught 76 balls for 895YDs and 6Tds. Either him or Rodney Stewart are going to have to carry the load.
    [​IMG] (sorry Trude lol there are barely any highlights on the buffs)

12[​IMG] Micheal Dyer #5
    RB 5-8 201Lbs FR 80OVR
    This is probally Auburns most important incomming peice to Auburns offense this season. Auburn uses the run to set up all the pass plays they run so running back is one of the most important positions. With Ben Tate on an NFL roster taking his 1,362 YDs and 10 TD's with him, Auburn needs a big play back if they are to succeed. Well Look no further than the #1 RB recruit and a :5stars: player. He fits Auburns spread perfectly with his 4.49 40. He ran for 4700 yards in two seasons at Little Rock Academy. Expect Big things from this tiger cub.
    [youtube]PWJTBwzImEE[/youtube]

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL sorry to Mizzou and Colo. Gabbert main highlights were of him getting owned by Suh so i had to choose that 1, and poor buff fans have giving up as they only focus on the past and have no 2009 highlights.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Bamaboi doing some serious work here. Great job man!

4. runthepound

and being a serious Georgia fan, seeing that AJ Green highlights still gets to me. Only game I got to go to last season and that was the celebration play. UGA took the lead on that play. After the penalty, LSU returned the ensuing kickoff deep into UGA territory before that beast of a RB for the Tigers broke one and took the lead right back.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

that was the best play of the game!!! Geaux TIGERS!!!

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great work Bamaboi

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Good stuff Bama!

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Very well done

As a neutral party, that penalty on Aj Green was garbage

9. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Great work man.

I am definitely excited about having Jeffery to throw to. Him plus 6'4" sophomore DL Moore and 6'5" sophomore Tori Gurley make for a very young and dangerous group of receivers.

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I love that Mark Ingram on Sports Science video. Beast.

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

These were just the top players on every squad now if you think another player will be your guy post it here if you want

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Nope. My top guy is gonna be Ashlon Jeffery for sure.

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea him and alot of SCAR guys got the ratings shaft, i mean if you look at every pub people have them competing in the east, they just have late season collaspes. As far as jeffery...his BTK is scary...he is 3 points under trent richardson who is a power back in 11

14. JFunk34

Speaking of Trent, here are some highlights from his freshman season. Remember he is our #2 RB. ;) If anyone thinks Trent is just a power back notice his long runs against Arkansas and Texas and how he outruns the safeties that have good angles on him.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zm8RV4fcRrQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zm8RV4fcRrQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

15. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Trent is a beast

16. runthepound

Trent Richardson is one of the best RB's is the country right now. It is a shame he has to play a back up role to Ingraham. Richardson will get his chance to shine when Ingraham is gone, but it will prolly be one and done to the NFL.

17. JFunk34

Trent will see more carries this year. He was spectacular in his limited role last season. Last season was probably about a 70-30 to 65-35 split for Ingram but this season will be a lot closer to 50-50. And yes RTP you are correct, after Ingram is gone Trent will probably only get on year as the #1 guy and then will be a top 5 draft pick.

18. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

great vid from both you guys.

19. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

It's all good. I'm gonna try to bring Colorado back to the 90's. Haven't seen my team ratings at all yet so it will be interesting. I believe I should have a sick RB.

20. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

nope lol well same tier as the wr, colorado this year is horrible so yea rebuilding indeed

21. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya they had Darrel Scott who they stole at the last minute from Texas, which was sketchy, but he just transferred at the end of last season, but I forget where he is going. He was really good coming out of high school, but he hadn't really panned out yet at CU.

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On