Created Coaches?

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by nellycuz, Aug 17, 2012.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Gotta question about this for one of the commishes...

I've read in other leagues threads that it's a possibility they go to created coaches to make sure everyone and their coach starts out at a 'level 1' coach to make it a level playing field. Makes sense in theory but I was wondering what everyone else (commishes) thought about this aspect.

My thoughts are that it does sound like it could work and would definitely take out the advantage of having a Mike Tomlin over a Joe Philbin (no disrespect, he's a first time head coach). However the downside is if we do created coaches and have someone leave the league, we might run into trouble there. I'm not sure what to do..each way has a couple downsides...what are your thoughts?

2. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

I actually kinda like the idea. if someone left the league then the original coach would come back but still. It would make US the coach and not just us playing as Chuck Pagano(in my case)

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

which is the idea moose. YOU are the coach of your team and will be creating a new coach from scratch when we start (preferably using gameface).

if somebody drops and we bring in a new coach, they'll be doing the same.

• Like Like x 2
  4. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Hey you called me moose! I was just putting my thought on the matter. I have to see stuff to get the whole point sometime. Just making sure I had the right idea as you guys.

5. nellycuz

Sweet....I know it's probably somewhere on this website but I have a kinect, billy do you know the steps to do the gameface? I probably can figure it out but a few directions could make it less painful....thx maaan

6. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Im not billy but go to easports.com and go to your profile and follow the instructions there to create your gameface. Needed will be a front photo. Optional side photo but if provided gives better depth and definition to your face.

7. nellycuz

Yea I've done that before but I think there's a better way to do it with the kinect

8. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

I'd be interested to learn.

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I'm pretty sure you can use Kinect for gameface - but it uses an in-game process.

10. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Don't have a kinect and I've tried doing my gameface online a couple times and it looks horrible. I will do my best do make it look as close me as possible though by editing him manually!

11. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

This is what I did. The only long hair in game is dreads, and the beard is nowhere near big and bushy enough, but it will have to do.

12. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

This is as close as I could get manually, and it's what I'm going to use. Will have to be good enough.

[​IMG]