Created "Game Recap" blog category on XFN site

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, May 19, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Nate mentioned something yesterday about the new site not having this like the old site did.

It looks like we are going to have to create our own blog categories. Only difference is that when game recap is selected it doesnt give the option of which game your posting a recap for.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

you have to go to the game log page and copy the number and put it in. SUCKS. I loved XFL when it first came out, but if you take peoples money, you should give them what they want. Seems to be a trend...

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No comment. :)

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

XFN does give you more customizability though than old XFN did. I do like that part of it. Yes, it requires more work on our end, but the site is still amazingly set up.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I love the new banner, if I must say so, and jeremy tied the colors in perfectly, I love the site. I just with it were more user friendly as the old site was.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That I cannot argue with. It definitely requires more effort to get it set up the way we want it.

Kudos to Jeremy for handling that. Great job.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

yes I just figured it out that you have to enter the specific game id # to get it linked to that exact game, a little more work but not too bad