1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cribbs! Chuck Liddell (3-2-0, 3 KO / Cribbs) vs. Thiago Silva (1-0-0, 1 KO / TexBoog)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Texboogie, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Cribbs! Chuck Liddell (3-2-0, 3 KO / Cribbs) vs. Thiago Silva (1-0-0, 1 KO / TexBoog)

Chuck Liddell (3-2-0, 3 KO / Cribbs) vs. Thiago Silva (1-0-0, 1 KO / TexBoog)

Im ready when you are cribs. I get out of work at 5, just send me a message on xbox when your ready.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i think you guys will prob have to wait til friday...his schedule is nutty

3. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

(n)Ohh that sucks

4. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Yeah man, my WORK schedule is in my sig....

5. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

So do you have to go to work at 5 today? If you can spare anytime, I can run home so we can get it in.

6. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Saw it too late, lol.

I have to leave for work at 4pm today, I'll be up at 2pm. If you can get it any between those times, let me know. As soon as I get up, I'll hop on here and check if you replied. If not, how's friday at 6:30pm EST?

7. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

You Ready?? Im on tonight. If not, Friday is fine.

8. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

tonight 6:30pm est?

9. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Yup, I will be there. You can get your Tourney fight in when your ready too. Take a look at the tree to see who you fight.