Crickets

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Crickets

Hello anyone hang around here anymore? Where did everyone go. I know school started back up and people work but DAMN people drop a line every once in a while and say hello!
    (n)

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

whats hows it goin.....im here alot just not very much to comment on yet i haveng got my game in yet

3. ksu101

ksu101 Guest

I am here got back yesterday and am just getting things organized again

4. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

Half of these guys don't even post much as far as their game summaries.

I wish this moved faster and had more active members.

5. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Yeah, I went away for a couple of days and I'm trying. I just wish guys were alittle more active in the forums. I understand people have lives and work. I just want people to chat about what their recruits and games make it fun. I just know if you guys don't do your part shortly after Madden drops we are going to see less and less people.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I try and be as active as i can had to do it when no one responds to me, but a few, imafan is always responding

7. indywizzard

indywizzard Guest

I've commented on other people's game summaries and sent messages and whatnot.

I guess the community aspect is only valued by a select few.

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

I would love if we could talk more, especially about recruit and whatnot, i have to actually search the top 800 to see who has signed who so far

9. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Checkin in...

Yo...I'm here....

I agree with Bama, I would love to have a cross-panel (sort-of-speak) with other coaches to get their take on things, and just communicate more. I would generally like to see scouting reports on teams (cpu especially) so we can look for trends and develop our game plans. All inactive Coaches should be put in the head-lock, this is what TF is all about...the comraderie and TALK within the forums about our games and season...why sign up if you are not going to participate???? You know, that should be a subject both Ophra and Tyra host on their respective shows. I'm taking over a USC team to where the previous QB was the 3rd string QB. Yet, with the introduction of the new Coach "Renegade-Ice", we quickly fixed that and placed QB M Mustain back in the driver's seat ahead of QB Corp. Not to mention the crazy recruiting board...I walked into, but since, have cleared the board to what is essentially needed the coming year. The DEF/OFF coordinators state that the board will be trimmed even more in the coming weeks. So if I can play all the games, communicate and post results of recruiting on TF, and keep busy in the formus...not to mention a good health dose of playing MADDEN 10...what's the problem with the other coaches????