Cross Talk w/King Bob (Ep. 2)

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by BobJr, Oct 30, 2013.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome back fellas!

Great job in the first episode by DC , now we move over to another top NFC team uagrad90 and the Green Bay Packers..

Considering your offense is one of the best in GS, what would you say leads to your success?

I actually think the success of my offense is due to several factors. First and most important of all are the players. With Rogers at QB I have someone that can make all the throws and even ones he probably should not try. I learned last year the hard way in the NFL if you don't have a very good QB your dead in the water. After that I feel I have excellent wide receivers and tight ends. They always seem to get open and then hang onto the ball when hit. Then with Lacy and Franklin the two young HBs I have a good mix of power and speed. And next to QB the biggest reason is my o-line is very good and well balanced. They do an excellent job of protecting and then they just create gaping holes for Lacy and Franklin to run through. Then after that I think as a play caller I do a good job of mixing the play calls up and maintaining a good balance in my offense of run to pass. Then when I do have a bad play call recognizing it and getting out of it and into a better play.

Who has been your surprise rookie, and your surprise player overall so far this season?

Overall I was really surprised with Lacy and Franklin. They have really given me a threat on the ground and opened up the passing lanes more than could have imagined. From the past draft class really the only one seeing much playing time is the DB Mincy from Auburn. He has seen action as the Nickle back and has done a excellent job so far.

Who have you enjoyed playing this release? Why? Who do you hate playing?

I have enjoy playing everyone so far this release. But if I had to pick I would say either _MG_, Emmdotfrisk or Ryty. _MG_ for our spirited NFC North clashes which have added some fun to the game. Emmdotfrisk because I had never played him but heard how good he was, and freaking believe it now. Ryty because of the Ohio State and Bama duels from NCAA so it was like a continuation of that Cleveland and Green Bay.

I enjoy playing _MG_ the most, because the Chicago-Green Bay thing reminds me of Alabama and Auburn. I really don't hate playing anyone but I do not look forward to playing thebouncer24 and the only reason is because he just has my number. I have struggled with him in Madden and NCAA. I have made the games more competitive now but I know going in I have to be near perfect to beat him. He has some kind of metal deal on me right now.

Can you tell us how you feel when people question your offense?

At first I really did not know what to think. It honestly made me go back and look at what I was doing and see if I felt I was out of line. But after doing some checking I feel my offense is not out of line. I do think many are remembering back to HK last year and how I struggled with the Dolphins. But that was my first time ever to play Madden online and the Dolphins just sucked. But I learned alot and got better and something that I think many forget, that last season of HK I beat both OMlawdog and biggcoug65 that season. Now I do think it is hard to stop my offense because I have been able to keep defenses honest and then adjust and get myself into good plays. The couple of games I struggled in was due to a type and style of defense, but I'll keep that to myself and let everyone else figure that out. But it is very stoppable.

If you could change anything what would you change in GS?

About the only thing I wish we could change and I understand the logistical nightmare it would be, but I do not like the injuries that results from sims. I got more injures from the couple sims I had and they really hurt and I had t scramble to overcome them. Other than that I cant think of anything.

What are your feelings on next gen?

I am looking forward to it. I really don't expect a big jump with this madden but I hoping that they make some really big strides in the next couple of release, especially with NCAA going away. Madden will be my only outlet for football and with the power of the new consoles I hope they use it wisely.

Thanks for the time uagrad90 . Great answers man!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    Who stopped Guy? Explain yourself!
  3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Oct 25, 2010
    I'll never tell.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Jul 21, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    I hope you stay packers into next gen too. Having ca and u in the division has been fun.
  5. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Aug 12, 2013
  6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    BK will take over GB