Crossroads: What do we do?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Sep 16, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

It seems we are at a crossroads of sorts, and this might be a good time to ask a question I think needs posed. Since we have had so many radical changes in the past few weeks do we blow this thing up and start at the beginning? We could load a better set of rosters and start this thing a new. The recruiting stuff can be clarified from the START, along with other issues that we may have.

What are the thoughts of the group?

2. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I say we move forward as is. I don't like that you stole 2 of my key recruits, but I'm still excited about my class and think it's best if we move forward.

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I'm just proposing this btw...not saying I will take my ball and go home if we don't. I just think it might shake things up and let us get a fresh breath of air. I would be walking away from a star at USC, the Heisman (maybe 2x) and a National Championship. So it isn't like I am going to be gaining a whole lot out of this.

Besides I am thinking of jumping back into Big Ten country and taking over my hometown Lions.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

I am OK either way.

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Will you guys figure out what pleases you finally please...this is turning into a pre madonna league quick

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

So I take it you are against this?

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

Luv's newest rosters are pretty on point, and the tendency problems did get fixed. But I'm cool with moving forward.

8. soxandgators

I am pro whatever makes people happy....let's just figure out what that is for each of us and move on asap

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I'm strongly against starting over. I'm not sure what purpose that would serve. We're nearing the end of our second season and everything is working well. We just need to advance and continue.

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I don't see the benefit of starting over. We've put time into the teams we have, Goose is happy moving to Ohio State, and starting over doesn't fix any of the bugs that are upsetting people.
    My vote is to continue on and just try to stick to the schedule that we agreed to. I think the biggest problem is that the league has been stagnant this week. Once we get going again, people can get excited about their games and recruiting again and the outlook will be much brighter around here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. soxandgators

sorry if I come off too direct. I am just a heart on the sleeve type of guy. I will support anyting new commish ego wants to impliment...I just want to play that makes me happy :)

12. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Our issues in this league have been EA glitch related. Starting over will not cure this. Also, we're only in season two, so any perceived recruiting advantages/disadvantages have had minimal impact.

Let's do our best with the cards we've been dealt. Despite our frustrations, I ask that we all try our best to stay positive and push forward. Perhaps I'm naive, but I expect EA to do something soon to at least make it so the problems with the game are manageable.

The season's still very, very young. Let's play on and hope for the best. I can't help but believe that we will all be rewarded for our patience.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Big D

Big D Walk On

I vote to move on as well.