CrossTalk w/King Bob (EP 1)

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by BobJr, Oct 21, 2013.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    CrossTalk_(RT)_title_card.png

After advancing all the way to the NFC Championship last season. The Seattle Seahawks are looking to avenge a loss to the Cowboys. The Seahawks have been on a roll this season going 6-0, and are leading the league in quite a few categories. Among other things, they are the top cheddar producing team. Just kidding BK, I am glad you are a good sport. They are actually one of the most potent offenses and defenses in the league. Now lets chat it up with the fearless leader of the Seahawks, DC @BK @BKhogfan51

ca534262_737969_10152390017150721_1992353772_o.jpeg
    At 6-0 what do you attribute to your success?
    Obviously my CPU D is great......but, When I Played Football i was always a Defensive guy. I played MLB and thrived on reading offenses. Maddens offense is hard to stop even if you know how to. But as far as offense goes, I have started to understand how to read a Defense from a QBs Perspective. It has really helped me alot.

Where do you feel you can get better?
    User-ing a Defensive player, I have been forcing my self to do it more and more. and it really payed off vs frisk. I believed it caused a few coverage sacks.
    Who really has been a pleasant surprise for you?
    My inside WRs. I have 3 mid 70s guys who have excellent CIT. It has really shined in sticky situations!

Who do you love to play? Who do you hate to play?
    LOVE
    Blackattack87 - He is always fun to play. I can talk shit to him without him getting butthurt!
    G_T_G - Just cause he is in my division. I get extra pumped!
    Diddy81 - Stopping that AIR RAID is so stressful but fun at the same time.
    BobJr -Seems to always have my number. He can shut me down so easy.
    _MG_ - Same deal with black

Hate
    If you complain about a play working to easy without adjusting your Defense...you be on this list!

How would you improve GS?

More Content. The little stuff Stats and things Diddy81 cmon man and things like that.
    Ive really enjoyed this years release, not only because i have won more than usual, but because there hasnt been near as many hurt feelings and such. Just shut up and play!

seattle.jpg

Thanks for the time DC, I wish you all the best this season!

• Like Like x 9
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I wish you all the worst this season!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

the content man loves this bob

• Like Like x 1
  4. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

wow DC bk, whatever your name is. I thought we were bros. Guess you just don't love to play me. I guess i'll sweg yolo myself out of here now, byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee dc aka bk aka bk aka bk aka bk

• Like Like x 1
  5. thebouncer24

oh, BobJr GREAT content man! just pick someone cooler next time, which in this case would be any other member of the league.

• Like Like x 3
  6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

LOL Have we even played this release? I don't think so. But I do enjoy shit talking with you. We will have to mic it up if we play! lol

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You don't want to mic up with that clown. Trust me. What a pain in the ass....

• Like Like x 1
  8. thebouncer24

i don't want to play you now...i'll be on vacation those days

ummm i do believe you were the pain in the ass, you and your roommates chanting P-S-U while we are playing madden. made a lot of sense LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I don't know what you're talking......

I did wake up with a bruised knuckle and a dent in my wall...found the stud tho.

• Like Like x 1
  10. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    cool job, guys