Crown Royal Classic Tee Times: Tuesday Start!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Welcome to the Crown Royal Classic at Royal Melbourne!!
    Please use the below spreadsheet to place yourself in a group. You will notice that some hours are doubled up, and some are not listed. If you have any special requirements, post them in the provided area, otherwise choose a time slot.

***PLEASE POST YOUR EXACT GAMERTAG - THIS WILL MAKE LIFE EASIER ON THE FLIGHT CAPTAINS!***

Please note that the first three rounds must be completed before Thursday - those that do not meet this requirement will be deemed to have "missed the cut". If you think you may need make up rounds, please post or note it on the spreadsheet. Advanced notice is always looked upon more favorably than last minute changes.

To register for your tee time, please click the link below. You do not need to request to have access - anyone that has the link can post in the document!
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...g_FLlhIAsa1gw&authkey=CLatwdIN&hl=en_US#gid=0

Post any questions below.

Thanks!

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Note the crammed week due to the holiday guys!

Also, I will be sitting this one out. I'm going to see Phish on Wednesday, which is probably the most valid reason ever. @recchem2000 can back this up as a valid statement

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Jealous...havent seen them since 2004. Sucks getting old and having a family...just kidding. I still see moe. every now and then!

4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    <--- withdraws from the tournament citing unspecified injury

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

@Basis4aDay56

im working late Thursday, probably wont be home until 11pm PST...can I play my final round wednesday night or friday night?

6. Alviston

Alviston Walk On

If we can get a flight captain any chance of playing two rounds each day Monday and Tuesday to get all four done earlier in the week? Sunday-Tuesday wide open, after that my schedule really tightens up.

7. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    uhhh only 4 people have signed up :(
    come on guys im not playing this week it is wide open :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

first week back to work for me after 3+ off. no idea what time i will be getting home for work each night. so im gonna sit this one out too rather than flake during it. by next week, everything will be back to normal for me hopefully

9. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

10. Alviston

Alviston Walk On

Same here, like I said earlier had all weekend Monday and Tuesday to play. I still have a hard time understanding why we play weekdays when this is geared towards a mature, working audience. Seems like most of us would have more time on the weekends to play. Who knows? Maybe that's just me.

The real problem is the game. This has the potential to take off if the Tour could be hosted online and we could play anytime without having to matchup with Flight Captains.

• Like Like x 1
  11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thanks Cougs

Thursday im out...working late, not sure what im going to do yet but I'll figure something out. I probably won't be home until 10-11pm PST or so. If anyone is around that night to spot me, I would appreciate it :)

12. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

13. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

@JohnnyClutch

I am yes, I just dont know what time i can play so IM going to wait til the 11th hour and sneak in somewhere lol...

What time were you thinking about? I just have a bit of running around tonight. So I either need to play right when i get home, or later tonight. (Later tonight is probably best for me, 10p +)

14. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I can play later tonight anytime after 10pm to 12am would work for me.

15. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

There doesnt seem to be a FC during those times. I may just have to play all 3 tomorrow...

I fell asleep when i got home so all the things i needed to do got pushed back... I could do the 12am EST if theres one going and I can keep checking the forums.

Ill sign up for a 12am slot and if we get a FC we play if not I guess its all three tomorrow.

16. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

Actually that slot is already filled (its been filled hehe) so I guess Ill just check to see if anyone plays after that.. looking like tomorrow though for me...

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

@gowazzucougs
    @Cheez
    @JFace907
    might have to sit this tourney out. Have 2 user games and work late Thursday...just not sure if i will be able to get everything in. i'll be online so shoot me a message and I will let you guys know for sure...sorry about that.

18. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Can someone spot me while I make up round 1 tonight? I only assume I can since we didn't have a make-up day this week.

19. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

20. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Is that Eastern?

21. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Always.

22. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

That should be good.

23. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

@JFace907

With Cougs sick and me needing to go to bed early, we're going to try and go off early tonight. hop on live if you can.

24. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Shoot i'm making dinner and watching the finals. I can play after i eat. Bout 30 min-hour?

25. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Did you ever get your round in? I need to play 3 rounds tonight...wanna join me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.