Crunch Time: BFR

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Oct 14, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Crunch Time: BFR

Thought I'd add something else to BFR here. It's going to be a quick interview with a different owner every week or two. I know eventually we will get back around to the same guy, but hopefully it will be a different let's see where this owners been today...

with Dunlap, reigning Bowlin for Roses Champ

Ok Coach Dunlap, where you been lately? I have been missing that recruiting news, it was an extremely great read!

How does it feel to be the BCS champ last season? Who is the player you miss the most off of that team, and how has your team been so far in the 2011 campaign?

A while ago you talked about we need more activity, what or how can we achieve this as a group? What do you think BFR strengths and weaknesses are?

Was winning the national championship the best thing you've done in BFR? Or was it a bit easier not having to face the Broncos from Boise? What is your best accomplishment so far in our great league?

Finally, who has a shot this year at the BCS game? Wisconsin is playing solid ball at this point, so do you see any other BFRer's contending?
  2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Great opinions Dunlap. I hope we can all get this league to where it should be. With the restart, I feel a total revival.