Crunch Time: CA

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BobJr, Oct 21, 2010.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    well since Dunlap didn't respond to any questions on the first edition of Crunch Time, we will let our favorite Controller Abuser to answer a few..

[​IMG]

CA, How does it feel to be the commish of one of the top non-premier leagues on our great website? How did it all begin?

Your gamertag is Controller Abuser...I have always wondered where did the name come from, and have you ever been on the flip side of your name. Have you been controller abused?

You have talked about getting to a premier status..what as a whole can we do to put us there? Where do you see that we need to improve?

How is the Michigan State team this season? Any better feeling than the team you had the first go around?

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

3. controllerabuser

BTW, you should take that ugly picture down in your avatar! :D

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Only if you do it first!

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Dont listen to him. His avatar couldnt tell you what a Superbowl trophy looks like.....:)

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I just have to say on a sidenote GUnit..the girl in your avatar looks like she is drinking from a bottle of Doe Urine....

7. controllerabuser

You sound just like a Packer fan. When was the last time you guys were relevant? Beat yall twice in the past two years and you keep talkin! :confused:

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great answers CA! It is a pleasure to be in BFR, it is definitely one of my favorite leagues comprised of some real classy members.

9. Iron Mickey

If you think that is Doe Urine then you must not do much drinking in life......lol. That's my wife and she is drinking from a small bottle of Jagermeister....

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

BfR, stay on TOPIC. This was my first OD at TF. It will always be my favorite (sorry Hack and SH). That being said, CA invited me over here not knowing too much about me. Thanks CA. I appreciate it. Great writeup, see you in week 8, buddy.

Mike

12. Iron Mickey

haha....whatever Mike. Delete my fucking shit out of here CA.

I will steer clear of your boards CA, sorry man. Just having some banter...saw it going on before I even posted. Peace!

13. controllerabuser

It's cool G, nobody is mad. You can check our boards out!

14. Big D

Big D Walk On

Haha nice content. I like it. Please don't switch away from the Pac-10 (12) next year. I know there are a few of us who are in this league who are hard core Pac football fans.

Also I apologize Bob. I don't know how I missed mine, I'm literally checking BFR a couple of times a day. . .not sure what happened. If you give me another shot I'll gitrdone!

15. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

G, you know I like you man. I was just giving you crap. You are welcome around our boards anytime. Just no Cowboy crap allowed. I'll put a smile at the end of my post this time. Just so you know that I am never really serious. :D